Fuck trying to find amps all year, Fuck Ronnie for fucking me over when i finally found a good deal on amps, Fuck me for finding good amp deals too late, Fuck people for not responding if they still have the amps that they had for sale while i miss other good deals on other amps that pop up for sale, Fuck lotsa places for not interviewing me for a job, Fuck members of family that won't help other family members cause "it doesn't fix things" when things are unfixable, Fuck my current job just because. fuck stressing out all fucking summer and fuck the fucking fuckers! FUCK ALLLLLLLLLLLL THAT

Edited by Sir_Stickybuds

you order a cable to connect your psp to your cd player so u dont have to deal with ur cds skipping anymore and the usps says itll be there in 2-5 business days and u wait 5 days and its still not here? FUCK THAT! now i gotta go cus a bitch out...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

Lowballin bastards who want to buy my car, they call on an unprivate number saying they have $500 for me monday, less than an hour later they call with their number private offering $200 for it, and then give me their number to call them back AND ITS THE SAME FUGGIN PEOPLE, FUK THAT

Imma keep the car now

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Fuck it when you buy a new Peavey PV3800 power amp and a new Wharfedale EVP-X18B 18" sub......it doesn't arrive......you go to pick it up....they lost the Power amp in Brisbane......They sent up the wrong sub......Then the wrong sub get's damaged in transit....Then you misplaced the date of a gig and forget it's on....then you get a call that you have 10minutes to set up the sound system.....Then back to school. FUCK THIS SHIT IN THE FUCKING ASS

At least now the amp has arrived....a week late, but better late than never.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

people thinking that their 2 xplods are louder then my T-5 i blew their shit outta the water and they still say mine is ok?! :blink: fuck sony lovers!!! noobs never learn when to quit FUCK THAT WITH A BIG DICK - Tech n9ne!!!

EDIT-so pissed i forgot the fuck that

Edited by Bryan

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Lowballin bastards who want to buy my car, they call on an unprivate number saying they have $500 for me monday, less than an hour later they call with their number private offering $200 for it, and then give me their number to call them back AND ITS THE SAME FUGGIN PEOPLE, FUK THAT

Imma keep the car now

Fuck That, what car are you selling?

Edited by BURRITO
follow the rules...