I just bought this 3 weeks ago after wanting it for the last 3 years. The old man finally came off of it for $200 :)

After Sitting For 5yrs!

montecarlo5.jpg

Just A Quick Wash

montecarlo4.jpg

Rear Seats

montecarlo3.jpg

First Drop Of Blood From My Missing Pinky Tip Involving A Chope Saw

montecarlo2.jpg

Lazy 305

montecarlo1.jpg

Kirkey Drag Seats Going In

montecarlo9-1.jpg

305Ready To Be Pulled

montecarlo10.jpg

305 Gone, made A Small Hole In The Oil Pan Coming Out :(

montecarlo11.jpg

Radiator Support Cleand And Painted ( The Rest Of The Under Hood Will Look The Same)

montecarlo13.jpg

Smoothing Out The Firewall

montecarlo14.jpg

The front end is back on. The future plans are a forged 355 with small turbo, 700-900hp. Working on the engine as we speak. Got a local truck pulling champion doing the build up of the short block. Im gonna leave the exterior of the car as close to what it is now so I can have the "SLEEPER" look. It will also have a Currie 9" with 4.30s, 31splines (I hope can handle the horsepower, if not will add 35 splines). Its a work in progress, I dont plan to have it done till the spring. I am going back to school this fall to play baseball so thats gonan take alot of my time :)

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

SICK cant wait to see this smash on some cars.no plans on system or just a race car?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

It will be a drag/street car! Im not sure what ill do with the interior. If it does get any music its just a cd player and some front door speakers so I have something to listen to in the lanes :). Ive got alot left but itll be nice when she is done! Im hoping for low 9s high 8s when its done. Thanks guys

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

My first car was the same body style but a 1980. I had it a year before training day came out :). I got stopepd at every light and stop sign and asked is that the "Training Day" car. Never got annoying.Actually funyn cause mine was the 231 Turbo aka Buick motor but it was carbed and slowed. Made more HP then the SS of the later Monte Carlo tho

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

that is going to be BADDDDD. Good luck man....maybe one day I can rip the v6 out of my car and lay down a shelby engine in it :D.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.