Sundown Audio

Wiring 2 audiopipe AP3001D's with 4 18"s?

newls1

I actually found more power bridged.

So basically I need to come into the amp with just 2 wires, a NEG, and a POS wire leads. So I can do insert the POS, and the NEG in the correct slots for bridged mode correct? I can connect both drivers on the speaker box (I use bolts for connections on the box, so I can just wire them up on the box, and just have a POS, and a NEG to go into each amp. Which are the correct terminals to use for bridge mode? Or will the amp(s) come with a diagram to show me? Thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

for bridging... get d2s

just for u so u can see what we mean

each sub is wired in series (so two 4ohm wired subs), then the postive leads and negative leads from each sub get wired together for a parallel connection(brings them back down to 2 ohm)

Posted Image

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

LOL yeah! :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

for bridging... get d2s

just for u so u can see what we mean

each sub is wired in series (so two 4ohm wired subs), then the postive leads and negative leads from each sub get wired together for a parallel connection(brings them back down to 2 ohm)

Posted Image

Dude, why didnt you use google sketchup for the drawing! LOL.. Thanks, so I was correct with what I said above then. I'll just wire 2 subs together, and just come out with 2 wires, a +, and a - and connect them to the amp "bridged" for a 2ohm load, and 3000watts. Ooooooo, something just got a little stiff :wub:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

well news1 this should make you fell better, i just talked to friend of mine. john carr, he sells audiopipe at his shop. and his van had 8 audiopipe 15's on 8 of those 3000.1's. and he did a 158.9 in his streetbeat run. he said the make rated power.

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

well news1 this should make you fell better, i just talked to friend of mine. john carr, he sells audiopipe at his shop. and his van had 8 audiopipe 15's on 8 of those 3000.1's. and he did a 158.9 in his streetbeat run. he said the make rated power.

john sold a few on here, or tried to, i think he didnt have enough post to sell... the black and white audipipe van was sick at the time

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived