Well damn! I guess my work is starting to become somewhat ok. v. Photography

I got the forum newsletter this morning and he had a link to Steve's re-build thread. So I went there...I get to post 17 and I see Mikesmith0809....well more noticeably his AV.

av-20866.jpg

I actually took this picture and put the rockford logo text in it and then posted it on RF's forum. Well, one of the admins there asked for the original and from there he put the text you see now. But when I saw Mike using it, I was stoked. I just thought it was cool that someone thought that my work was cool enough to use. So, thanks Mike!

Edited by zz_3.14_zz

I got the forum newsletter this morning and he had a link to Steve's re-build thread. So I went there...I get to post 17 and I see Mikesmith0809....well more noticeably his AV.

av-20866.jpg

I actually took this picture and put the rockford logo text in it and then posted it on RF's forum. Well, one of the admins there asked for the original and from there he put the text you see now. But when I saw Mike using it, I was stoked. I just thought it was cool that someone thought that my work was cool enough to use. So, thanks Mike!

That would be a bad ass garage banner......you take anymore like this?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Damn... nice pic man. What else you got to show off.... I always like great photography.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

That would be a bad ass garage banner......you take anymore like this?

About 5 or 6 from that night. That was the only one worth posting.

Damn... nice pic man. What else you got to show off.... I always like great photography.

Thanks bro! I'll post what I have. Most of my work is on my ext hdd at work.

Need to take a better picture of the dash and shop the windshield in there and it would be cash

Taking a steady picture like that is hard has hell. You really need a stable platform in order to get the inside of the car. Like I told 98crewcab, it was the best out of all the ones I took that night. I would have taken more, but there was so much traffic that night I didn't want to push my luck (I didn't have a remote trigger)

Here are some of my favorites that I have on hand

IMG_8435.jpg

IMG_8444.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Oh and I almost forgot! This is one of my most favoritest pictars EVER! lol I was thinking about what Steve might think of it when I took it. (it is a bit carpy, I took it with the PaS) Steve, if you see this, tell me what you think bro!!!

RFG-GB.jpg

Edited by zz_3.14_zz

good motion shots always amaze me.

oh, and I got this one titled "Eclipse"

Eclipse_at_sunset_by_camarogod93.jpg

thats a good one. mitsubishi shoulda used that

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire