zfrerichs Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 Yup lol... I wanted to walk up and be like hey im Rosevillian but Im shy if i dont know somebody.. Unless i got some liquid courage.... Lmao And Who was The Thick Girl in the Black dress with you guys ( Shes Pretty Cute ) Roseville, CA
98crewcab Posted August 15, 2009 Report Posted August 15, 2009 Some Of us Might go out tonight... So if your bored swing out...would love to, but spoiling the wife for her b-day.....(brownie points for when I want to go out next fri) Maybe I can swing by with her, get her interested.....lol Yup lol... I wanted to walk up and be like hey im Rosevillian but Im shy if i dont know somebody.. Unless i got some liquid courage.... Lmao And Who was The Thick Girl in the Black dress with you guys ( Shes Pretty Cute ) Yea, kinda the same way. Next time though....will have to think of some "ice breakers"lol and the girl, Nikki. She's cool, but can be bitchy. She is the short guy's girl. Kinda goth, but easy to get along with. tried to leave the girls behind, and she was like "you aint gonna go if i aint" lol. so had to bring her to get him out.... 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
velcroslap Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 Good turn out. I knew nothing bout this meet but im usualy out Fridays anyways. Good to meet some of you.your explorer was hitting hard. * Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-MP732 * iPod Interface: KCA-iP500 * Front Stage: Rockford Fosgate Power T1652-S * Front Stage Amp: Rockford Fosgate Punch P400-2 * Rear Stage: Alpine SPR-13C Type-R 5-1/4" * Amp: Rockford T10001bd * Subs: (2) 15" Rockford P3s * Front Battery: Optima RedTop * Back Battery: Kinetic Hc2400 * Wiring: Rockford 1/0 * Big 3: Rockford 1/0 * Enclosure: Idyllic
Fish Chris Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 She's cool, but can be bitchy. Whoa ! Now wait a minute ! I'm 45 years old, and have met a LOT of girls, and been out with a good handful, and lived with a couple for a total of like 12 years...... (no, not with both of them at the same time That would have been an effng trip ! But I have yet to meet "a girl who didn't know how to be bitchy if she wanted to be" In all fairness, I consider myself to be one of the nicest guys you will ever meet..... On the other hand, I CAN BE a complete A-hole if I really try LOL So I guess it goes both ways. Oh and BTW, if I show up there in the next week or two, I'll be in my brown, murdered out F150 (you might have saw it in the demo vid SM posted) and I go by "Fish" in real life too..... not just my screen name. Peace, Fish Oh and BTW, I saw where a couple of you were talking about being shy about introducing yourself to people you don't know.... But think about this for a second; It might be different if you were in a club, and you were trying to work up the courage to talk to some fine ass babe.... But if I were to walk up to somebody there and introduce myself, and they said, "Damn ! Your really fat and ugly..... I'd be like, "Well yes I am ... Nice to meet you" LOL I mean it's not like I'd be trying to pick up on anybody at a stereo meet... unless they looked like the girl in my avatar
98crewcab Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 Whoa ! Now wait a minute ! I'm 45 years old, and have met a LOT of girls, and been out with a good handful, and lived with a couple for a total of like 12 years...... (no, not with both of them at the same time That would have been an effng trip ! But I have yet to meet "a girl who didn't know how to be bitchy if she wanted to be" In all fairness, I consider myself to be one of the nicest guys you will ever meet..... On the other hand, I CAN BE a complete A-hole if I really try LOL So I guess it goes both ways. Oh and BTW, if I show up there in the next week or two, I'll be in my brown, murdered out F150 (you might have saw it in the demo vid SM posted) and I go by "Fish" in real life too..... not just my screen name. Peace, Fish Oh and BTW, I saw where a couple of you were talking about being shy about introducing yourself to people you don't know.... But think about this for a second; It might be different if you were in a club, and you were trying to work up the courage to talk to some fine ass babe.... But if I were to walk up to somebody there and introduce myself, and they said, "Damn ! Your really fat and ugly..... I'd be like, "Well yes I am ... Nice to meet you" LOL I mean it's not like I'd be trying to pick up on anybody at a stereo meet... unless they looked like the girl in my avatar lol I hear ya fish- but sometimes, a little weird to walk up and say whats up to someone you dont know, I think thats something I need to work on.. Ive always been the quiet, back of the class, kinda guy..... And what I mean by bitchy, she is like no other girl I met. I mean, I feel ya on the "they all can be a bitch" but this one takes the cake- she treats her man (one of my best buds) like crap, talks down to him- wines when she dont get her way, insists that all wait on her.....wow, I totally just attacked her....Sorry. She is slightly bitchier than most......I will leave it at that. My wife and I plan to head out there next friday, I will watch for ya 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
loganberry Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 Damn..... Wish I would have caught this thread "before" Friday. I'd have been there. Will try to make it next week. I'm always down to hear systems that slam harder than my own.... which will probably be most of yours Does anybody have the physical address of that particular Lowes, so I can get "Google directions" ??? Peace, Fish i hope you make it out next friday, i wanna check out the f150 of yours box is almost 100% done!! we will see how she sounds tommorrow, all i gotta say is she is heavy!! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
zfrerichs Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 you fail! for not having a build log Roseville, CA
loganberry Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 nope, photobucket is full of fail!! and no one wants to see a plain old box My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
zfrerichs Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 so im assuming you didnt sell the 15s? Roseville, CA
loganberry Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 nope, still got the 15"s i know i could squeeze more out of them than the wall, it was tuned stupid, and way too big, maybe ill be able to control the subs more now that they wont skip every other beat, that is if, i can lift this new box My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.