thehoe92 Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 how about this you roll by my house and we'll roll out together I need mah beauty sleepz plus I'm just like justin never rockin that full tank always below 1/4 and 98crew phone ringer on vibrate FTMFW Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Red-navi-916 Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 how about this you roll by my house and we'll roll out together I need mah beauty sleepz plus I'm just like justin never rockin that full tank always below 1/4 and 98crew phone ringer on vibrate FTMFW ahh wth isnt it my way why would i go towards ur house then we turn around and go back towards mine lol makes no sense if u ask me...and i know i roll like that too i put in 10 dolla get on light throw ten more dolla and on n on lol. BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
8v fury Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 How about we all meet up for breakfast in the morning somewhere and caravan down to the wcf. Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Red-navi-916 Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 ^^ id be down for that..but u guys would get mad cuz i take my sweet ass time eating lol...but im down if we get enough BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
zfrerichs Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 I'll be working tomorrow night and I'm going to wcfs propaly around 11 or so Roseville, CA
8v fury Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 ^^ id be down for that..but u guys would get mad cuz i take my sweet ass time eating lol...but im down if we get enoughThats cool, so where and what time? Pushing it to the limits. Want more power.
Red-navi-916 Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 Thats cool, so where and what time?idk it all depends on who wants to meet up..i doubt anyone dose...anyway.. but who knows BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
99vic Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 ill pass on breakfast...but i think my team is going to eat after, if u guys want to come. and screw getting up early to follow people ill be there when the rest of the people get there..... it says start time is 10 so everyone will get there and start setting up at......O 11 so ill be there at 11 1130 lol buton topic is anyone going for sure tonight.i might swing by for a few REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Red-navi-916 Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 ^^ ill be there and ill be there too... hahah... but u know all u need is me there u and i were the last ones to leave at 2:45 am lmao choppin it up all night and shit He who has power Has the magic stick! BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
99vic Posted September 11, 2009 Report Posted September 11, 2009 haha if i go tonight i cant stay that late, im just getting rid of the black my wife gave me from getting home so late last time REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.