Tahoe System Rebuild 2009 is ALL BUT FINISHED and PLAYING!!!! UPGRADE to RF P2 8's 12/08/2009!

Your Re Build ist great man. An build like yours you couldn´t find here in Germany. Awesome!

thanks but you are wrong on that.......look up "the big Oki" - he even has his own spot on my forum :) i appreciate the support though!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

yes youre right,but YOur Builds got an Unique style. Why couldn´t i send you an PM?

His PMs are disabled because his box would get flooded daily with questions/comments... If u have any questions bout his setup then I'd suggest posting them in this thread or any other questions post up in the appropriate part of the forum and we can help you out.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

it wont even install. I have a card that goes into the side of my laptop with a ribbon cable that goes out to a white ".net" box. Its one of the originals and Wayne wasnt even sure he would be able to get me up and running - i may have to sell it and get a new one. No hurry, it only does a 134.8 so a TL isnt a priority. The RTA is though - i may be able to find an iphone app with RTA that would work good enough. It just sucks because i got a G into my TL meter and the software license to run it, i shouldnt have to.
send me your laptop :)... you could keep windows 7... and do a dual boot with xp... that would fix the 1000 dollar tl problem.. you'd be able to pick which os you want to run

^^ this

Does the company still carry the software online? If they do, download and execute it and it should install. If it does, run it in compatibility mode. I did this for my wireless card and it worked. If not, ignore the bold part.

And the hoe is awesome. I nearly blew my computer speakers watching the video (they were attempting to reproduce the bass, :rofl: )

And to c1performancea, post your request in the "Subwoofers/Enclosures" subforum.

Edited by 1992Chevy K1500

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

there is a rta app for the iphone and ipod called rocketRTA idk how well it will work with ur system no less how well it works lol

but u can give it a try

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

my old boss had an audio tool box on his iphone, it had an RTA and a db meter and a couple other things. the RTA was fairly accurate.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

how did steve re fasten his door panels back to the doors. with the stock piece of crap clips or some other way??? 1 more question, running all 4 guage instead of the stock 8 guage for the big 3 does the cable from the alternator to the batt have to be fused?? if so what size fuse?

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

how did steve re fasten his door panels back to the doors. with the stock piece of crap clips or some other way??? 1 more question, running all 4 guage instead of the stock 8 guage for the big 3 does the cable from the alternator to the batt have to be fused?? if so what size fuse?

this is steve meade's build thread, no offense or anything but your electrical ? should go in the electrical forum place

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63