baggedon4s Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 Iam looking into the ZR-800-CW and the ZR-650-CSI. The set up will be in a 05 Escalade EXT. Iam thinking the 8s and 6.5 in the doors, with the tweeters of the comp set going into the factory locations on the a-pillars, the second set of 650 in the kicks, third in the rear doors and 4th between the 2nd and 3rd row (will be running dual zone off the h/u for the rear entertainment) also thinking of replacing the factory console sub with a 8 and a center channel where the onstar/park assist is, and the clock. I need crisp, clear highs and killer mids. any ideas on this set up , or better ideas/placement? 99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.
WCA Rusty Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 I dident like those all that much, I liked the XRs better, they were brighter =] DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
shainemcconnell Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 Iam looking into the ZR-800-CW and the ZR-650-CSI. The set up will be in a 05 Escalade EXT. Iam thinking the 8s and 6.5 in the doors, with the tweeters of the comp set going into the factory locations on the a-pillars, the second set of 650 in the kicks, third in the rear doors and 4th between the 2nd and 3rd row (will be running dual zone off the h/u for the rear entertainment) also thinking of replacing the factory console sub with a 8 and a center channel where the onstar/park assist is, and the clock. I need crisp, clear highs and killer mids.any ideas on this set up , or better ideas/placement? I got ZR650s in my front doors and VR690s in my rear deck..I think they are great... But I hear Herts has some great mids and His....also Rainbow. rainbow http://www.rainbow-audio.de/ hertz http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/default_en.htm 2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion 2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion 2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals 2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup. Team Pure Pressure
micahmye Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 I had some ZR series and I didn't like them at all, also the tweets were very flimsy. "The Pimp Van" Build "The Pimp Van" Rebuild Youtube Photobucket Feedback For Sale
shainemcconnell Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 I am probably going to go with the Hertz hi-enegry 6x9s when ever i get a cchance and also whenever I can find out how much they aare 2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion 2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion 2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals 2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup. Team Pure Pressure
baggedon4s Posted August 16, 2009 Author Report Posted August 16, 2009 I was wanting to keep the mids/highs/subs and hopefully amps the same brand. Figured with JL I could run it all including wiring and rca cables. I really need the mids/highs/mid bass to shine and be bulletproof on this build, so Iam open to suggestions. It now has Diamond audio D6 comps in the front doors, and D3 coaxels in the rear doors run off a kicker 650.4.The D6's sound great, and would make good rear fill speakers, but lack midbass. And since they are in there, and didnt get the job done, they must go. 99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.
shainemcconnell Posted August 16, 2009 Report Posted August 16, 2009 the Jl C5 series i hear is pretty good....and the ZRs are really nice..atleat i like em 2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion 2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion 2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals 2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup. Team Pure Pressure
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.