UHG! hate that sinking feeling, walking out to your truck, and waiting for the chirp from the alarm, and nothing. Then seeing your shit has been f$%&ed with.....sorry to hear bro.

thanks, yup when it didnt chirp back i thought my battery died in the remote.. so i walked to the door to open it manually with the key so i can get a spare battery out the truck.. and then i noticed the keyhole was gone............ whoever was in my truck wanted the whole truck because my headunit,speakers,amps,subs were all there still.. nothing was messsed other than him shutting off my alarm and messing with the ignition..

proximity sensor is what i have and no body even dares to get close to my truck, it will chirp or go off from a couple feet away from the truck, cant even get close, depending how you set it! very afective.

i also have shave door handles and safety shatter glass!

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Yes those 90s gm vehicles are waaaaaaaay easy to break into. Litereally the key cylinder in the door pops right out with a flat head. As stated best bet would to get them shaved and get a good two way alarm.

I saw someone suggested a proximity sensor... truthfully they are so damn annoying most people hear them go off so much that they just ignore them. I would suggest spending the money towards the sensor into upgrading to a good two way alarm and a stealthy install :) If they got to the brain that quick I'm guessing it was just zip-tied up under the dash...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

LOL!

How ironic.

LOL :rofl: Good luck explaining that one to ur insurence agent.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

proximity sensor is what i have and no body even dares to get close to my truck, it will chirp or go off from a couple feet away from the truck, cant even get close, depending how you set it! very afective.

i also have shave door handles and safety shatter glass!

And where could i find one of those proximity sensors?

Amp: Hifonics 1610D

Subs: 4 Kenwood 12's in 5 cubes at 37Hz

Mids and Highs: MTX 6x9's

Pioneer Headunit

A hater popped the keyhole on my 99 tahoe door handle... He got in and disconnected the alarm and went to work on the ignition.. luckily he didnt get the truck.. and he didnt take anything from my truck either, so something scared him away, dam haters get me pissed off!

haters? sounds like they didnt hate your car at all. other than the fact they couldnt steal it.

im glad they didnt get away with it man.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.