Buy From the Police

EricR

idk how u can call this a hot deal its bidding so at the end of those 2:35:39 the item is back at full retail and i believe its also sold as is so your better off buying it at the store

because they have cheap shit on there besides car audio.

ie...if you buy a gold necklace do they have to say that it works?

so stop hatin if you don't like it don't buy it simple as that

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

In his defense, it might be fake gold :P.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

dont get butt hurt buddy they can say gold neckles and its as real as pamela andersons tits

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i doubt the police would scam anyone.

this is all shit the police have seized FYI

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

ok im not gonna get into a big arguement over a fucking website, i just thought other people might find it useful.

Yeah, I doubt they would intentionally scam you...but plain out if you pay $250.00 for an amp that came out of a criminals car that you don't even know if it works.... and if it doesn't work your screwed. You'd be out yo damn mind to buy anything car audio related there.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

no arguement here brotha just a simple fyi..sold as is fake or real they can give a fuck less

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

DAMN YOU WOULD THINK THE DOPE BOYS OF THE WORLD WOULD AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO BUY THE GOOD SHIT>>> :sorry::sorry::sorry::huh:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

nah cause the real dope boys dont spend there shit on this and they'd be smart on where to hide there cars incase of a raid.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived