loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

better read back some of my 20k plus post, ive tryed to help peopel including you many of times. As far as posting pics, i dont ever feel a need to post pics of anything i do, as i dont need anyone validating anything i do, i dont care one way or another if anyone on the web likes anything i do.

As far as your build though, until recently you were lost as to if you wanted great sounding or numbers. Least your trying different boxes til you get what your looking for though, rather then blaming it on equipment. But still the vehicle isnt that big of deal considering you have plenty of space.

better read back some of my 20k plus post, ive tryed to help peopel including you many of times. As far as posting pics, i dont ever feel a need to post pics of anything i do, as i dont need anyone validating anything i do, i dont care one way or another if anyone on the web likes anything i do.

As far as your build though, until recently you were lost as to if you wanted great sounding or numbers. Least your trying different boxes til you get what your looking for though, rather then blaming it on equipment. But still the vehicle isnt that big of deal considering you have plenty of space.

If you have some knowledge about getting the 04+ F150s please share! There are at least 3 of us on here that between us have tried about everything we can think of. The only reason we want to see pictures of your builds is to see the work and proof that what you are saying is true. Anyone can get on a forum and claim they know how to or have done whatever they want to, but without picture or video proof of said builds how can anyone truly believe it has happened. Even if you dont care what people think about your work, why not show it off anyway if its so good. People on this forum appreciate quality work and big numbers.

If you have some knowledge about getting the 04+ F150s please share! There are at least 3 of us on here that between us have tried about everything we can think of. The only reason we want to see pictures of your builds is to see the work and proof that what you are saying is true. Anyone can get on a forum and claim they know how to or have done whatever they want to, but without picture or video proof of said builds how can anyone truly believe it has happened. Even if you dont care what people think about your work, why not show it off anyway if its so good. People on this forum appreciate quality work and big numbers.

its because all my work is terrible, and i dont know what im talking about.

8)

Archived