loganberry's f150 build-- big changes coming soon

Nice looking build man, next step is getting that 150 all sealed up. Did you do an actual streetbeat run with this too??

Btw I've always wondered who is the goofy looking girl in your sig shaking hands w/ Steve??

:rofl:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Nice looking build man, next step is getting that 150 all sealed up. Did you do an actual streetbeat run with this too??

Btw I've always wondered who is the goofy looking girl in your sig shaking hands w/ Steve??

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for the lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

150 is not as easy as it sounds.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

i have no clue where we are going to do mine..i have no place for all of us to build. i have to work on that. logans are at his house and i just found out kasey has a build coming up but never told me about it :friends: not surewhere his is going to be

Off topic, john, kasey, I know logan has his own place, but is also welcome......I have the shop out back where I do all my builds (should have given you a tour john) but you always have a place, if you need it, to build your chit!!

Back on topic, where do you get tested at, or do you just wait for the next comp to see your improvements?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

ssc dan, you can talk to him about getting metered, but i just wait for shows, i was supposed to meet up with him after i put the box in but some things came up and that didnt happen...next show is in ukiah, you gonna go?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ssc dan, you can talk to him about getting metered, but i just wait for shows, i was supposed to meet up with him after i put the box in but some things came up and that didnt happen...next show is in ukiah, you gonna go?

sweet, will have to hit him up once I get some power....and as far as the show, got any details on date, time, ect. would love to go. have to compare with wifes schedule though. Maybe even carpool with some others from sac that want to go :yahoo: room for 5, plus whoever wants to ride in the back-LOL

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

cool, should be enough notice to sweet talk the old lady into it :spiteful: What chu got up your sleeve, you gonna be ready for it?

almost forgot....Thanks for the info!!!

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

i always forget to take pictures during the build =\ new amp power, wire is still messy and gonna get cleaned up a little more but its gettin closer to where i want it, gonna order my alt from dc tommorro if rob gets back to me :)

sorry the picture is kinda ghetto, from brothers pos cell phone

Posted Image

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived