thehoe92 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 So I deadened the worst rattle in my car which is the plastic that goes around the back window. On high notes it buzzes really loud. But still had some SecondSkin so on it went. Drive over to my normal spot which isn't far from my house where there are no houses for about 100 yards to test out how it sounds. I'm trying all these different BigPimpin songs (thanks again for all those ), have everything sealed up like normal sitting inside listening, revved up to 2k RPMs. sounds nice so I am driving home bumpin at a decent level definitely not loud enough to get outside the car still and I see this guy walk into the road and he clearly sees me so fuck he wants to talk to me. "You need to stop playing your music because it is a disturbance to the peace and I will call the cops and you will be arrested" "Alright sorry I didn't know it was that loud" "Well I can hear it all the way in the sub division down the road (which is about 300ish yards away) and its shaking my windows" thanks BigPimpin lows shakin his windows he starts to walk away and I go "so not even during the day" thinking that maybe he is just pissed because it was kind of late. he turns and looks at me still pissed as could be "No because it is a disturbance of the peace and if it is heard 50 ft away then it is against the law and I will make a citizens arrest and have the cops come out here" "Ok I'm sorry it won't happen again" tried to be as nice and understanding as possible while he was talking to me and he was still a dick about the whole damn thing. Anyways... I would like to know if anyone has some websites on this type of thing for each state. Something like the tint law where you have a chart or something like that. From EXO's videos I know you can legally bump on your property for 5 minutes straight. Any help would be appreciated because I don't want to have to drive all over just to test my system I've been testing it in the same spot ever since I got it and no complaints. I even have videos in that spot. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Noobtastic14 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 All i've gotten is the 25ft rule- Cop sits 50ft from the road and hears you drive by.... bam! I dont know when it becomes more severe, i'm interested as well so i'll dig around and keep up on the thread to see if something comes up. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
loganberry Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 i kinda want someone to try and make a citizens arrest on me, that shit would turn fun real quick just find a new testing spot kasey My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
98crewcab Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 damn! find out where exactly he lives, and all of us will pull up in his yard, and BUMP OUR SHIT! sounds like his wife turned him down again, his brother must be in town...... WOW, dicks like that just get me fired up. "I got your point, SORRY!" 06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck) 7" BDS HC lift kit (5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts (5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962 tablet in lieu of deck blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control) 4 Alpine type r 10's 6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz 2 brutus brx5000.5's 2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars 4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps 1 pair 8" polk audio for mids 2 xspower d3400 batteries.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!
thehoe92 Posted August 17, 2009 Author Report Posted August 17, 2009 I know for real like really you are going to pull me out of my own car and say you are under arrest for playing loud music HELL NO its not like I sit there with every door open and blast the shit for hours its quick and sealed. thats the part that has got me wondering how he heard it that far away. everyone at lowes heard me sealed the loudest thing outside of my car is my windshield wiper on the back since I have 25sq ft of deadening on every door. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Kasey Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 I would also like to know what the law is on this. "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
moose Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 down here in gainesville, texas they have a zero noise tolerance law....any noice exiting the inside of the vehilce able to be heard at any distance is a ticket... moose J.A.M AUDIO Owner North Texas Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers
thehoe92 Posted August 17, 2009 Author Report Posted August 17, 2009 down here in gainesville, texas they have a zero noise tolerance law....any noice exiting the inside of the vehilce able to be heard at any distance is a ticket... moose I'm going to have to say that is because there is not to much out there and it echoes.same thing happened to lil_walbagner (Justin) we were making the videos up in Folsom and since it is wide open it can be heard further. I'm still trippin on the fact that he heard it that far away do lows really travel that far? Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
moose Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 I'm going to have to say that is because there is not to much out there and it echoes. same thing happened to lil_walbagner (Justin) we were making the videos up in Folsom and since it is wide open it can be heard further. I'm still trippin on the fact that he heard it that far away do lows really travel that far? nah, gainesville is a pretty decent sized town, biggest one around here anyways, all the small towns around gainesville is where we bump, they dont have any noise lawzzz. they actually just passed that law about 3 months ago.. J.A.M AUDIO Owner North Texas Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers
Noobtastic14 Posted August 17, 2009 Report Posted August 17, 2009 I would also like to know what the law is on this. I actually dont know anything about this- i've NEVER gotten anybody mad at me -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.