Hobby's 2004 Silverado Ex Cab

Got my electrical parts Friday and then it snowed 8 inches here in Grasonville. I thought I was going to have my comps all playing this weekend. Maybe sometime this week.

I did get my daylight sensor fixed, somewhat. My daytime running lights work now but my headlights still stay on for some reason. Still havent figured out whats going on with that. My dash is all back together at least and I have my voltage gauge wired up and working. Im going to have to put a piece of tint film or something over the "Stinger" part of that gauge. Its bright as hell compared to the voltage reading. The inside of the truck glows and I could read to the light its putting off lol.

Got my electrical parts Friday and then it snowed 8 inches here in Grasonville. I thought I was going to have my comps all playing this weekend. Maybe sometime this week.

I did get my daylight sensor fixed, somewhat. My daytime running lights work now but my headlights still stay on for some reason. Still havent figured out whats going on with that. My dash is all back together at least and I have my voltage gauge wired up and working. Im going to have to put a piece of tint film or something over the "Stinger" part of that gauge. Its bright as hell compared to the voltage reading. The inside of the truck glows and I could read to the light its putting off lol.

yeah we got about 9 inches here i love it tho

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

yeah we got about 9 inches here i love it tho

I love the snow. I just wish it would have came after I was done. Looks like its going to warm up a little bit, should be able to get my wiring and install moving soon enough.

This build is awesome.

I love the look of your box and battery/amp rack.

Your work is amazing.

Thanks. Its turning out pretty good so far. I want to see the box installed and the amps in place.

so how many of those 3400s can you fit in a row like that per side? looiks like you could have gotten three per side in there.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

so how many of those 3400s can you fit in a row like that per side? looiks like you could have gotten three per side in there.

Easily 3 per side. If I wanted I could probably fit 12 under there. I wanted to keep it at 3 for NSPL comps we are supposed to have around here this year. I put the one on the other side just for show. Plus those 3 plus the one under the hood drained my savings dry for this build. Still saving up for my alternators. I have the 2nd alt wire ran back there waiting to be hooked up.

Little bit more done.

Have the box in and secured.

Have the 4 channel installed and the comps playing. Still need to set the gains.

Put all my interior panels back in.

Finished up wiring the front battery.

One problem. One of my Momo 6.5's is DOA. I need to find one speaker or buy a new set. It was playing for a few minutes but sounded like ass then it just quit. Craigslist buy so no warranty.

img7805.jpg

img7812.jpg

img7807u.jpg

img7811u.jpg

Archived