Hobby's 2004 Silverado Ex Cab

u gonna have this baby done for the feb 20th show looks great so far bro

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Im trying. Waiting on RD to send me my D5's so I can finish things up. I will be in the single 15 class until I get my recone.

recone? u had a AQ go up?

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

I ran it clipped as shit and toasted the coil. Live and learn. I have one fresh and ready to drop in as soon as I get all this ish installed.

looks really nice u do a great job building boxes too everything is smooth and pretty

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Thanks man.

I still need to make a port reducer to block off one side of the box. I have a good idea, should turn out nice.

The AQ was connected to the 3250v2 that was in Brian's trunk at the US Audio show. That amp fried up bad and may have fcuked up the sub. I hooked it back up to the Memphis amp and smoked it out within 10 minutes. I had a lot of smoke coming out of the port, was afraid the damn sub was on fire for a bit lol.

nice looking stuff~

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Archived