Second Skin Audio

new hdc3's?

Does anybody have any info on the new hdc3's. They are carrying a sale right now to eliminate all the old stock. All I know is that they are upgrading the suspension with a new spider pack and they are gonna be made in house instead of china. Just curious as to what the benefits of the new design will be and if the aluinum coils are gonna increase in price as well because they are already made in house with upgraded suspension.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

i heard that more spiders will be added. so a stiffer sub overall. able to tune higher while still playing low.

also heard the new copper coils will be able to take alot more power than the old ones.

this is all hear say though. haven't heard it straight from dj.

Does anybody have any info on the new hdc3's. They are carrying a sale right now to eliminate all the old stock. All I know is that they are upgrading the suspension with a new spider pack and they are gonna be made in house instead of china. Just curious as to what the benefits of the new design will be and if the aluinum coils are gonna increase in price as well because they are already made in house with upgraded suspension.

Hey bro, according to DJ, NONE OF THE HDC3 are made in china, there all handmade at there shop, the SDC line is premade in china. The HDC3 motors however are made over seas (tweaked to there specs though)

I wouldnt call it a "NEW" HDC3, but rather a "revision" of the older model. There will be 8 spiders in the new suspension, should be real stiff, and the new copper coil should be able to take more power, and sound damn good doin it. Im sure DJ will chime in, and confirm.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Hey bro, according to DJ, NONE OF THE HDC3 are made in china, there all handmade at there shop, the SDC line is premade in china. The HDC3 motors however are made over seas (tweaked to there specs though)

I wouldnt call it a "NEW" HDC3, but rather a "revision" of the older model. There will be 8 spiders in the new suspension, should be real stiff, and the new copper coil should be able to take more power, and sound damn good doin it. Im sure DJ will chime in, and confirm.

DJ told me that the copper coils are assembled overseas, however, all recones and the aluminum line are made in house.

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

Talked to DJ today. The new coppers will have a suspension similar to the aluminums. Will handle power better and be much stiffer. The aluminum is not being changed.