Second Skin Audio

Mt Or Dd9515

I just have one dumbed down equasion sence you have 3 great choices here........dd's and the mt's being a tad more spl than any kind of sq (IMO) than the BTL's.

95% Install+5% product+5%beer

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

go for DD you wont be dissapointed if you have the money and if you do get the dd's upgrade to the stiffer suspension and the composite cone making it a 9900 you will be so impressed and astounded by the sq and energy that these woofers make also if going the 4 15 route you might even want to look at the audioque hd3's

DD for the win! i have not heard any mt brands, due to south Africa not importing them at all , but my share of DD woofers suggests that you cant go wrong with them , even if they are chosen as a second place!!

DD for the win! i have not heard any mt brands, due to south Africa not importing them at all , but my share of DD woofers suggests that you cant go wrong with them , even if they are chosen as a second place!!

mt is a model of re (resonant engineering)(the company)

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

sorry my bad bro , lol i was typing so fast last night , i didnt even realize what i was on about!

yeah , i know Steve loves his RE's , and they have Massive excursion .

i still say , its all about the box :D