Beanz Prototype Box for his Prototype subs... Vids are here Nice flex

ALL RIGHT GUYS I GOT SUM VIDS WHO WANTS TO SEE???

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

heres sum pics of the box in the subs and this is a little update since i didnt have time to take any extra pics or vids

Posted Image

Posted Image

Power wire for speaker wire???

Posted Image

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

whats wrong with that? all the cool kids do it..

oh no im just saying that like if im CRAZY http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

Heres the vids...and im running a hifonics brutus 1606 at 2 ohm so maybe like 400-300 Rms each to run these bad boys

E -40 im da man

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q247/th...nt=MOV08789.flv

Posted Image

Dorrough Piece and chain swang Remixed by Decafs man i love your work (no homo) dude makes my subs work and this one has sum good flex in it

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q247/th...nt=MOV08791.flv

Posted Image

and a little mexican music to show it does work with a epicenter lol

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q247/th...nt=MOV08795.flv

Posted Image

so waht do you guys think comments replys???

Looks and sounds good i think. Whats the port tuned to. You always remember your first box. haha

the box is tuned to like 35 hz maybe like 34 i think hits the low lows really good,.and it sounds like that cause of the camera makes the bass all distorted,

Nice job man :good: thanks for the shout out in post #1

Hows it sound? happy with the setup?

I think i see a change from my design- PM me if interested ;) and get some bracing in there!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Nice job man :good: thanks for the shout out in post #1

Hows it sound? happy with the setup?

I think i see a change from my design- PM me if interested ;) and get some bracing in there!

-Drew

hey no prob man with out you this box would have still been in my dreams lol and it sounds nice i mean it hits the lows good i mean the highs it wont pick up but i dont care i want them lows and it make the mexican music sounds SICKKKK

so anybody thinks it nice ?crappy? loud?? not loud???anything i could do better?

Archived