My trucks tire's grip the road to the point where they won't burnout. Trust me, I've tried. The front end comes up off the ground before the tires let loose.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

that comes in handy when its wet outside

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Dude...bottom center of your keyboard...that a "Space Bar".......it inserts spaces where needed...Learn it, use it.... :8)

sorry boss my keyboard is fuckd spilled soda last week right between the V,B,N,M letters and the space bar so sometimes they dont work when i clicked mainly spacebar

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

and if yall want to see a car burn out, i love this vid

if you think thats a car then this is an airplane

longfellow06_sm.jpg

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I see you have a Ford thats your problem........ I have an 88 Iroc Camaro and it is Auto and has no problem power stalling, or burning out......

i was driving my camaro too, irocs are my dream cars

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

i have to share my fav. burn out story...

Benefits of minivan stealth

Gus Mahon, 7/22/99 In the downtown Putnam shopping mall parking lot, lots of kids in flashy looking cars do burnouts, then they *quickly* run and hide as the local police come to check out each and every car there, trying to find "the culprit". I usually avoid burnouts in public lots, but I decided to prove a point.

I pulled up next to Mustangs and Camaros and started talking with the kids. They thought that there was nothing good about a minivan, and they didn't believe that it was quicker than their cars, so I didn't win any points on speed. I told them that "stealth" was good about a minivan. To show them, I pulled off a big smoky burnout across the parking lot, and much to their amazement (as if the burnout wasn't amazing enough) I just stopped and parked right at the end of my own 2 black strips! The cops came and went by me like I didn't exist. There was still smoke in the air. They checked out everybody's car except mine. :) I was the only one with a hot hood, but they never touched it!

Ahhh, stealth....

turbominivan.com

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.