can you use nightshade on windows or is it just for lights?

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

thanks for all the responses, im debating trying this stuff out, seeing that i dont have an electric sander do you think i could just get a sanding block and do it by hand? im still debating on whether or not i want to do it

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

thanks for all the responses, im debating trying this stuff out, seeing that i dont have an electric sander do you think i could just get a sanding block and do it by hand? im still debating on whether or not i want to do it

i woudlnt sand it...just clean it up real nice with matbe acentone or gas thats what i use and a wax drill..get it cleaned up and paint over it better then sanding imo

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

can you use nightshade on windows or is it just for lights?

my rear tail backing uplights are glass...i wouldnt recomend it it becomes purple and it dose not look good at all.. and it was a bitch to take off

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

these are my fog lights i painted with nighstade

l_349fbeac60bb4fe9897ffc8ee6efe82c.jpg

these are my headlights i sprayed a small layer inside the plastic cover not outside

l_862159db6e2a42a1bca53a691d9e6ef6.jpg

if u do this i recommend HID'S

here is a glimps of my tail light

l_1613d74fcd1840e0942af10426e60d1f.jpg

edit: here is a better picture of my tail light"just picture it clear coated and not cracked like mine is someone hit it with a rock or something.. also this has been through winter and its still just as dark as when i put it on last year

1070182.jpg

1070183.jpg

1070184.jpg

BUILDLOG

these are my fog lights i painted with nighstade

l_349fbeac60bb4fe9897ffc8ee6efe82c.jpg

these are my headlights i sprayed a small layer inside the plastic cover not outside

l_862159db6e2a42a1bca53a691d9e6ef6.jpg

if u do this i recommend HID'S

here is a glimps of my tail light

l_1613d74fcd1840e0942af10426e60d1f.jpg

edit: here is a better picture of my tail light"just picture it clear coated and not cracked like mine is someone hit it with a rock or something.. also this has been through winter and its still just as dark as when i put it on last year

1070182.jpg

1070183.jpg

1070184.jpg

You got the shade looking damn good, but you need some polish on that clear coat. ;)

Trust me on it man, If you take your time and do it it'll look awesome.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I got my envoy's tail lights done at a body shop....$65 and looks wayyyyyyy better then that VHT shit :01nocomment8so: i dont have pix but towards the end of this video you can see them.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...ideoid=57399688

looks pretty good... but thats the difference between SHOP and US and spending $15 doing it your self or $65 letting them do it..i like to work on my own car there for something this easy i would never let a shop do..just know if you take your time it will look as good if not then almost like it

BUILDLOG