Solo x's come with a mounting ring to use for shipping and carrying. :D Two brad nails and a flush trim bit and you have a perfectly fitting hole. Maybe you should get one. :spiteful: I still have the mounting ring, too.

solo x's are a little out of my price range. exspecially just so i can get a trim ring.

use the jig saw but dont try and do the whole corner at once. just kinda do a lil bit of it at a time

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

• 2 weeks later...

Without haveing the template from an L7 or L5 box the only good option I can think of is to break out the cardboard,pencil, and scissors.

Measure and draw out the 4 straight edges onto the card board and sitting next to the woofer with it upside down use your eyes and do your best to draw in the rounded corners of the woofer onto the card board then cut it out and see how well your cardboard template fits onto the woofer.

Draw onto that template were you need to cut out more and mark were you cut out to much and use that template to make another cardboard template and hopefully you'll have a fairly close match and if not make a 3rd cardboard template or keep doing it until you have it rite before you start cutting your wood.

This is the only good option I can give you if no shops are willing to give you a template off the box top and theres always the option of calling Kicker and they should be more than happy to help you by either tell the exact radious of the corners or sending you out a paper template or you can look at the tech manuals on the internet and I'm pretty sure that one of those have the radious of the corners.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png