almost got robbed....

Dude I don't know you but I'm glad you got his ASS and you didn't get hurt stoping that dump ass. What's bad is that you have to refix your stuff back like it was. My tuck has been hit twice and both times I think It was someone that knew me. I hate a damn thief. I hate working hard for something and somebody takes it. Oh I got an Alarm know. Good Luck. Peace

lol i know where he lives... AND THERE ARE PICS OF MY GIRL IN 18 PLUS DAMN lol...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

...Dang, lucky break there.

...Someone was scoping my car last night at like 2am. I was sitting by the computer and hear this loud car idling, look out the front window and there's a yellow Lancer sitting right next to mine. Step out the side door and he flies off. I couldn't sleep after that.

Stupid haters.

Glad to see you got the bastard though. One less punk on the streets.

EDIT for spelling FAIL

Too many projects, too little time...

Other crazy thing is the fact he tried to use your own gun on you.

Pretty f'd up :nea:

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

damn dude thats crazy! sick ass neighbor....damn all these robberies makes me wanna sleep in my car!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Something similar nearly happened to me the other night. I was on the computer when I saw a gold car drive by. I didn't pay to much attention, other than the fact that I had never seen it around my area before. He drove by a second time. This time I noticed, but he was going the other way so I figured he might have been visiting someone. He came by a third time and stopped in front of my house for a few seconds. By the time I got outside he was gone. So I leaned down in front of my truck where he couldn't see me if he came back. I heard a car and I stepped out where he could see me. He stopped for a second (I think he was watching me). I stared him down. After a few seconds he left and I pulled my truck in the back before he came back (which he did). I informed the police and they sent a car out to watch the neighborhood, but I reckon he was not found.

I normally park my truck in the back of my house where you can't see it from the road, but I got home late that day and just parked out front (our garage is taken up by my parents cars).

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

i kept the crobar his screw driver the box... and the breaker bar... (the rest of his tool box was fishing line and washers...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived