Racing sims ( nascar, GranTrismo,  Forza Motosport)Sports games only 1 really  Madden, but since I played baseball @ meades house Im gonna get that so I can Practice HR DERBYFirst Person Shooters ( my Speciality) I have all the BattleField games all of the Call of duty Games, Im extremly Deadly with a a sniper Rifle (+)< ma Scope lolI used to RPG  Loved the Final Fantasy series, Fable, and a few others that Im sure I forgotIM a gamer Period it dont matter really if its a good FUN game i have probably played it or Would play it.

did you ever play the ff for pc? i was thinking about getting it but i dont liek to pay online fees. im cheap

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Really like sports games.  FIFA STREET FTW.Racing games.And FPS.  I will tear your ass up in some Halo 2 on XBC Online.  Snipers FTW x2.

Team That HertzOld Setup:15" RE SX, 10001BD, 1/0 wire146.1 on the TL in the KickCurrent Setup:4 12" Exile Audio XPs2400.1 Exile Audio Amp147.1 on the TL in the Kick at 39Hz143.9 at the Headrest

GRAND THEFT AUTO...

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

chicken playin ffxi?  :^

lol doesnt matter what your doing ill =V^ =V^ =V^

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 3 weeks later...

Racing sims ( nascar, GranTrismo,  Forza Motosport)

Sports games only 1 really  Madden, but since I played baseball @ meades house Im gonna get that so I can Practice HR DERBY

First Person Shooters ( my Speciality) I have all the BattleField games all of the Call of duty Games, Im extremly Deadly with a a sniper Rifle (+)< ma Scope lol

I used to RPG  Loved the Final Fantasy series, Fable, and a few others that Im sure I forgot

IM a gamer Period it dont matter really if its a good FUN game i have probably played it or Would play it.

did you ever play the ff for pc? i was thinking about getting it but i dont liek to pay online fees. im cheap

I was one of those fn dummies that bought FFX for the ps2 with a HDD and network adapter to play online that way, also played alot of socom 1 & 2.

Guest 90accordman

Racing sims ( nascar, GranTrismo,  Forza Motosport)

Sports games only 1 really  Madden, but since I played baseball @ meades house Im gonna get that so I can Practice HR DERBY

First Person Shooters ( my Speciality) I have all the BattleField games all of the Call of duty Games, Im extremly Deadly with a a sniper Rifle (+)< ma Scope lol

I used to RPG  Loved the Final Fantasy series, Fable, and a few others that Im sure I forgot

IM a gamer Period it dont matter really if its a good FUN game i have probably played it or Would play it.

I was one of those fn dummies that bought FFX for the ps2 with a HDD and network adapter to play online that way, also played alot of socom 1 & 2.

man iused to hate socom with a passion.  Still dont like it to much.  way to easy to cheat on PS2 even on socom 2 and 3 theres ways around it.