Ever heard loud MD Sidewinders?

2 12's at 1 ohm from a Crunch PZi 1600.1D, probably getting 500rms a piece or a little better.

In comparison, when I was working for a local and respectable audioshop, the manager had 2 15" Memphis (quick edit:) M-class with a Clarion 3000D on both of them in a Civic, and my setup is a little louder but doesn't hit as low, which I'm not too happy with, but I'll live. (His are in a sealed box with about 2.4cu.ft. each and it shakes stuff up!)

Any comments are cool, just figured some of you guys may remember the MD Sw's. Mine aren't POS's, but I would like to upgrade some day, cuz I'm giving these a lot and not caring, lol.

Edited by 3gAccord

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.

hate to burst your bubble but im pretty sure that there are more than 50 m3s in the US. Glad you are happy wiht the MDs. Not for me. now or ever.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Whoops! Not the M3, its the M-class.

I found 1 place that sells them now, but about 2 years ago, he was one of a couple who had a set.

He told me no one had the 15" M-class and I didn't believe him, then I tried to find some and I couldn't find them anywhere.

Edited by 3gAccord

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.

prolly not athorized dealers on the net no, but i can find memphis all day, but i get mine from www.woofersect.com thats were i got my pr1000.1 at

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Yea, I found an internet dealer who sells the 15" M-class. I guess the cat's out of the bag now! I couldn't find any last time I looked.

oh, and i dought those mclass's will last to long on a 3000w amp, 300 will do fine but 3000 is just overkill, my buddy had a clarion 400w 2ch ran to a mtx 8000 15 i unno if it was dual 4 or single n it wanged like hell, n my buddy did a setup with 2 memphis mclass 15's (the old ones with the rased spots on the cone) ran from a mclass 1100 i think n it wanged like hell, i thought he had 4 15's in there but it was only 2

but then again everything memphis makes is underrated so i unno lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

I doubt he has it turned up at all, probably just for show. His setup is very nice and could be a respectable demo-rig, but I think he may be doing everything with Exile whenever he gets the equipment.

the Mclass 15 was discontinued years ago

lol i dnt think so :)

http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/products/su...ass-subwoofers/

n it looks better than ever to

i had to do it this way, memphis wont let u coppy pics off there site

Untitled2.jpg

edit: lol u said 15, sry but enough 12's will work just as good as 2 15's :)

Edited by tacomabanga1986

I'm reallllly digging the new memphis subs! They look loud as hell!!