Team-Atomic-Andrew Posted August 31, 2009 Report Posted August 31, 2009 i SELL my body heh i sold my soul, and my sister
77-AUDIO Posted August 31, 2009 Report Posted August 31, 2009 Chemical Engineer for HalliburtonElectric Heat Trace Designer for Tyco Tracer Division. I also do AutoCAD PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
dumontdude10 Posted August 31, 2009 Report Posted August 31, 2009 I work 2 part time jobs lol My F-150 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...t=0&start=0
abervintageman42 Posted August 31, 2009 Report Posted August 31, 2009 im also going to start doing car detailing on the weekends for some extra moeny so i can buy a new truck
JPM75 Posted September 2, 2009 Report Posted September 2, 2009 This is how I get the funds for my stuff. VVVVV "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.