How do you pay for your audio addiction

I'm a truck driver I drive locally picking up milk from dairy's and finished products from creamery's I skim money off the top of the household budget :spiteful:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Full time in a grocery store, bagging groceries.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i work in an "outdoor" store. its like cabelas or bass pro... but localized.

its not easy. i have a hard time paying for the stuff in my sig.. how do you people spend thousands of dollars in a month to build your systems?

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

i did work full time at a furniture factory here in town for almost 5yrs @12.09 an hr n got layed off so now im only drawin a uninployment check, now im goin to school for hvac and plumbing n gettin payed to go to school and the gas to get there ftw!

hopefully i can get good in the fields im workin twards n start makein good money :)

lol ive spent almost $60,000 on stereo shit or more, hell my first paycheck went to a set of ma audio xl 10's in a sealed box for $180

edit: for what i made n were it went, damn audio's an expensive hobbie, or i just buy to much shit lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

its not easy. i have a hard time paying for the stuff in my sig.. how do you people spend thousands of dollars in a month to build your systems?

save save save my friend is were ur ground pounder begins lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

make thousands of dollars a week/month :D youve heard the saying ,the more you make,the more you spend!

Archived