98HOEONSIXEZ Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 build other peoples cars for extra cash so i dont dip into my own income =) owe and the occasional man whoring.... hheeyyy!this is my corner!get off it!lol
PUNKYOU007 Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 Lowes.. Let's Build Something Together http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif you are the Enemy sir. Hi my name is Jeff and i am an audioholic. I support my habit through money gained by being the store manager at a locally owned builders supply. I sell wood and nails and shit. I sell what you need for your next build. Doethepaperboy "Bars of Pain" Doethepaperboy "Hero Remix" C. Arson d(-__-)b beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.
finkster Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 i sell cuban cigars. but business has been slow so now i am just a child care provider DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
cqtama Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 hheeyyy!this is my corner!get off it!lol oo shit, i didnt realize i'll go whore in another thread.. lol R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
arthurk Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 Touring drummer for various bands, currently, The Blue Man Group Arc Audio Pioneer Memphis Massive Mechman Rockford Fosgate Dakota Digital Soon to be DC audio!!!
MaX Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 Touring drummer for various bands, currently, The Blue Man GroupI actually went and saw the blue man group Wednesday...incredible show <div align='center'>03 RAV4 18" DC Level 4 XL Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge AudioQue 2200D 6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT 1/0 BIG III</div>
keepinitloud Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 Touring drummer for various bands, currently, The Blue Man Groupyou drum for the blue man group you lucky sob I love the blue man group I bump there music all the time 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
tacomabanga1986 Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 i sell cuban cigars. but business has been slow so now i am just a child care provider cigars ftw! i love cigars and my dad works at a local lumberyard n what knot, i can get 3/4 birch 13ply plywood for the cheap if i can find a way to get a set of the new mtx thunder 8000's from Europe i'll prolly put tongue n grove on my new speaker box here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
cc_audio Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 I let my car audio pay for my car audio. I try to know every product there is and then when I see an unbelievable deal, I'll buy it, and turn around and sell it (usually on ebay). I'm pretty good at it too, I have a new Cactus Sounds 7kw in my closet and a Hifonics Goliath on the way that didn't cost me a cent of my paycheck. Actually if you wanna think technically, everything in my sig started with two audiobahn 1206t and two poweracoustik TS1920-2 five years ago, so my sig cost me about $350. That was the first and only time I ever bought car audio for myself with working money. Buy and sell is where the moneys at. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
bkolfo4 Posted August 24, 2009 Report Posted August 24, 2009 Pipe Fabricator Man get me some 24" x 60" sections of pipe so I can build some killer home subs. . . I like sonotube subs, but the ones I build always bounce around. Good steel pipe would fix that! edit - And I am a EE working in automotive. My audio money comes from building boxes for other people! Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.