22/24" Rim Offset & Fitment on '97 S10 Blazer

im running 24s on my 00 4wd jimmy no problem! U2 035's (8.5in wheel) with Pirelli 255-30-24 tires, they stick out only like an inch. No rubb just cut a few inches off the plastic on the INSIDE of the bottom of the fender where u can bearly see it lol as far as lowering its prob not gonna happen because with the 4s when the suspension moves its really close but no hitting on all the fenders, and Ive kept it stock. i work at discount tire and payed 1500 for just the wheels, and another 700 on tires. Let me know if u need any more help, U2 Wheels has like three different ones that fit.

Man now i want some 4's on mine that blazer with em looks tight

2-SSA EVIL 18's

American Bass VFL 1100.1 Down .5

Mechman 370amp Alt

6-XS Power D3100's

4th Order B-Piller Wall

3-AP2004's

1-APMini1200.4

4-AP 8's

8-DB Drive S3 6.5's

4-Selenium Tweets

2-DB Drive Super Tweets

YouTube- HatrixCOD

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in a suspension class now, if you do that, you're gonna have to def change your tie rod ends and ball joints (depending on how many miles are on the truck) because the wheels will destroy them. As far as alignment, our teacher talks alot about lowered and lifted vehicles so if they align it right, the front wheels will have hella negative camber, so make sure they dont rub with them set like that, or you're gonna get major wear on a brand new set of tires. I just put new 18's with 285's on my truck and doing work on my suspension now. Do it right, so you dont throw a tie rod end and bend a wheel. Good luck with your shopping, and post pics

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

• 3 weeks later...

yea for some reason my buddys 4wd the front stuck out alittle still unsure y he jus got a spacer an he was good to go in the rear...24's fit perfectly i think.. i love mine not many people have 24's let alone on a blazer.....i love givin people shit that i have 24's on a blazer an they have em on a big ass truck...lmao but neways 24's r the way to go man!!!!

24s 4/6 drop on a 2wd.

Posted Image

on a 4wd we always run a high positive (FWD) off set

i love 2wd blazers dem wheels fit so tucked its sexy to, i wanna do a chassis swap so bad to have my 26s fit flush as ppl with 2wd, so that i can say goodbye to modded control arms n negative camber.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

• 2 weeks later...

I know this thread is old, but if you still want opinions, then I wouldn't recommend 24s at all. I think that's too big for a vehicle that size. I had 20s on my first S10 Xtreme and that was plenty big. I now have an Xtreme Blazer and when I get rims, 20s will still be as big as I go.

Archived