Soooooo freaking pissed right now guys, I run a tire and auto shop and I had a lady want me to mount and bal 2 22 inch rims awhile ago, so I said ok that will be $20 a rim, she said ok, it turned out we had to take the tires off of 2 more rims so that was extra. Well I told her that and she got pissed and said just put the wheels back on, well when my guys opens the back hatch a gallon of milk falls out and busts, he tells her about it and she says don't worry about it she didn't pay for it you did cause she is on the WICK program which is goverment funded for familys who have kids and dont have money to buy dairy products. What pisses me off is that the bitch had enough money to buy a new mitz suv and put 22 inch rims on it but the bitch ain't got money to buy milk, thats whats wrong with the government today, letting people take advatage of it. Then you got all us people bustin our ass everyday at work so the government can take money out of our check to give to them, BULLSHITT.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

What pisses me off is that the bitch had enough money to buy a new mitz suv and put 22 inch rims on it but the bitch ain't got money to buy milk, thats whats wrong with the government today, letting people take advatage of it. Then you got all us people bustin our ass everyday at work so the government can take money out of our check to give to them, BULLSHITT.

i hear that man.i meen we havegotten help like that before but ya wont see us rolling any rims besides stocks lol. that is def a person taking advantage of the welfare system that alot of people really use and need. i would of brought it up to her, but then again your a profesional and wouldnt want to look bad. but yeah thats trashy IMO. WIC and big rims dont go make sense lol

Dont get me wrong guys, I think its fine for families who actually need the money, but the ones taking advatage of it, f--- them

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Dont get me wrong guys, I think its fine for families who actually need the money, but the ones taking advatage of it, f--- them

X2 im on your side mang, and i have 6 kids lol so i know all about this stuff. it is fucked though, shit if she had 20 x2 for mountn bal then she should go BUY some milk, cheese etc. they are the ones who give porrer fams a bad name. i wont lie we live in public housing for now, just living life doing what we can for our fam. kids are happy and we are ok so its all good. but damn id like to tell her a few words myself.

Soooooo freaking pissed right now guys, I run a tire and auto shop and I had a lady want me to mount and bal 2 22 inch rims awhile ago, so I said ok that will be $20 a rim, she said ok, it turned out we had to take the tires off of 2 more rims so that was extra. Well I told her that and she got pissed and said just put the wheels back on, well when my guys opens the back hatch a gallon of milk falls out and busts, he tells her about it and she says don't worry about it she didn't pay for it you did cause she is on the WICK program which is goverment funded for familys who have kids and dont have money to buy dairy products. What pisses me off is that the bitch had enough money to buy a new mitz suv and put 22 inch rims on it but the bitch ain't got money to buy milk, thats whats wrong with the government today, letting people take advatage of it. Then you got all us people bustin our ass everyday at work so the government can take money out of our check to give to them, BULLSHITT.
How do you know she bought the rims and truck? How do you know her sugar daddy didn't buy those for her?

But I agree with you about people abusing the system though

Edited by SQMonte

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I have no sympathy for those people...

I also work at a grocery store and that's all I see.

I go outside and see 24's on escalades and then they have link cards..

But I don't care if you "need" the money because it's THEIR fault they had kids and it's THEIR fault they have no money.

Get a job, go to school.

Those people make me sick.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

I have no sympathy for those people...

I also work at a grocery store and that's all I see.

I go outside and see 24's on escalades and then they have link cards..

But I don't care if you "need" the money because it's THEIR fault they had kids and it's THEIR fault they have no money.

Get a job, go to school.

Those people make me sick.

well to defend myself with the kids thing i had 3 in a past relationship, we were together for 6 years and just didnt work out. next relationship was for 3 years and 1 lil girl, as life sometimes goes it didnt work out. now im with my current and we been together for 3+ years with 1 together and 1 that she had, but he is my son cuz im the only father he has known and will stay that way. but i agree with ya that some people jsut "party" and hookup with random people, make kids they dont want to parent or anything, thats the BS there

The money is their to help those in need not feed the GREEDY!

2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad