aero port's

Those look very nice. I have a custom made 8" aeroport in my possesion right now that I am told was made in Puerto Rico. Any chance that you've ever made some 8" ports and they made it to the states?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

they will perform better if you can make the flares a little bigger. it gets hard to do though.

looks good man. my aeros come tomorrow.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

they will perform better if you can make the flares a little bigger. it gets hard to do though.

looks good man. my aeros come tomorrow.

When you say bigger, do you mean wider or deeper? Those flares are wider than the flares on my 6" Aero's. Aero's are 9" on the outside diameter, his are 9.5"

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I did the same with a 2" port for my e8. I am going to try (probably neverlol) an 8" but I am going to cut in half and add a coupler so I can get it in and out of the box. That and I like being able to fuck around with tuning and swapping out subs.

Those look very nice. I have a custom made 8" aeroport in my possesion right now that I am told was made in Puerto Rico. Any chance that you've ever made some 8" ports and they made it to the states?

no ,,,,i think i now how did ...bobonit let me try to get pics of the mold ill post them up .........................any body nows haw tu tune aero ports

02g power wire

sundown saz 3500

digital desing 95F

selenium

mechman alt. 250 amp