Law Enforcement Sucks.

Was it at Wholesale outlet? I was at that show...I may have seen your car there.

got there @ like 12, so way to late to register, but I remember seeing your truck, forgot what you did, 148? I dont remember, it was you and your girl in the Durango?

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

got there @ like 12, so way to late to register, but I remember seeing your truck, forgot what you did, 148? I dont remember, it was you and your girl in the Durango?

yeah, that was my girlfriend with the durango. I did a 140.3 & she did a 140.6. So you didnt get to compete? what were you driving?

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

I fail, lol def didnt look at your sig. Ill be at state finals next month. hoping to do a 142!

this is way off topic, but oh well.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

Rebuilding err'thang

I also say to get a lawyer to keep the points off your license. You might have to give one like $75 to $100 but if it keeps the points off your license that means your insurance wont go up. Also if you need more time from your first court date you should be able to call them and get it postponed for a later date, tell them you are consulting an attorney!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

I fail, lol def didnt look at your sig. Ill be at state finals next month. hoping to do a 142!

this is way off topic, but oh well.

Where is the finals going to be at in Fredburg? I see it on MECA's events but when I click details it gives ERROR 404, I might be at that one for one of the days just to look around.

EDIT** Last post off topic lmao

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

I also say to get a lawyer to keep the points off your license. You might have to give one like $75 to $100 but if it keeps the points off your license that means your insurance wont go up. Also if you need more time from your first court date you should be able to call them and get it postponed for a later date, tell them you are consulting an attorney!

well the court date isnt until october 13th so i have a month & a half. I was told my brother couldnt be a witness bc hes family. Is that true?

Where is the finals going to be at in Fredburg? I see it on MECA's events but when I click details it gives ERROR 404, I might be at that one for one of the days just to look around.

EDIT** Last post off topic lmao

Finals will be at wholesale, september 13th.cliniques start @ 10, judging @ 12.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

Rebuilding err'thang

Just noticed your from VA, what part? When I use to live in Mechanicsville/Hanover, I had this same fucking problem, they would pull me over for ANYTHING. I got 3 tickets within a 5 month period, and only 1 was really my fault. Going 90 on 295 cuz I was late for work, still hate Hanover/Mechanicsville to this day.

^^ah, I forgot to look @ where your from! VA has some of the worst cops Ive ever dealt with...theres about 2 handles of JD, 2 cases of Yuengling, and 4 bottles of wine soaked into the soil somewhere along the state route (long story short we were stopped and under 21 @ the time)

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Just be careful about fighting it. A lot of bigger cities are switching to a system in which the light transmits it's status (including light color) to a laptop in the cops car as long as he is withing a certain distance. If your area has these, and you try to fight it, ur skrewed (<- that's putting it nicely). But it costs a lot and won't be standard for many years.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

so the cop writes me a ticket (3rd one this year)

You got three tickets in one year. I think I see a pattern http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived