need some help

David

My friend has a 2000 Mercedes benz s430 and she would like to integrate her Ipod into her factory headunit( has navi)

I don't know a thing about this, I have done a little looking around and found DICE with a kit for most benz's but not hers

http://www.diceelectronics.com/Merchant/me...Code=i-mercedes

has anyone ever used this thing? its friggin expensive, I cant see her spending this much money just for her iphone/pod to play through her factory unit.

any other suggestions?

David

thats the only way.

no cheap way to do it.

its what they call d2b or some shit.

NEW DECK, that navi sucks balls anyway

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

yeah I did more research and your right there isn't any other way besides adding a new headunit and she is against that.

thanks, I was hoping you would see this post, I don't deal with this type of install normally.

i say she gets a new dash tell her it'll improve her sound quality with a new one

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived