Honda Civic Hub/rotor Work (please Help Me)

Pb knock er loose is that what you are talkin about chevy boy??? I didn't know if you guys could get that where you are at...That is hands down the penetrating spray on the market...It stinks but it works..

I don't know if walmart will have one...Don't remember seeing one...Autozone will though...Do you have an autozone by you anywhere??

And yea ChevyBoy that is the stuff...I call it PB Knock er Loose...Cause I have and old can of it and in all that writing on the can it says that somewhere...PB Knock er loose...That is hands down the best....

Ok you take the 2 screws out with an impact driver...One you hit with the hammer...Has a phillips head on the end of the impact driver...when you do that you can take your rotor off...The hub will still be there...There is a thin metal plate that is behind the hub and rotor assembly...It will need to come off..Now This is a pain to do...I haven't done it before...you might be able to use a center punch and punch out that old stud...Possible if you hold your mouth right. Now as far as getting the new one in you might have to remove your hub and get some one at a machine shop to press the other stud in there...You will have to try that out...Like I said...I have never taken a stud out or put one in so...I may even have one on my car that is broken...I think it is on the back wheel though...Anyway...good luck holla if I can help out..

ok, i got the hub off this morning with the impact driver. now the part that has the lugnuts is still on the car with what looks like a 1 1/4" nut. i tried getting it off, and broke my socket. do i need something bigger, or do i need a different approach.

can you roate the hub around, and knock the stud throught the back, and the push the new one through the rear, and slap the lug on to it and use the imact the pull it through, thats how a shop did it on my geo

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.