More work keepin me busy :)

kingsuv

you have so many HUGE projects right now, and you still are making good progress on all of them..

you have great building skills. very impressive

Yeah, trucks on hold for a little bit. Which is good cause I too broke to buy supplies for it :lol:

Headin out the door to get at it again

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Rolled the trusses yesterday and glued and screwed the sub floor yesterday.

Today we got busy on the second floor.

016-2.jpg

017-4.jpg

015-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Didn't get much done today but yesterday we got the sheerwalls up.

003-5.jpg

001-4.jpg

004-6.jpg

Hell of a view huh? :lol:

006-3.jpg

A lot of knowledge and talent you have there....Looks awesome. I want to see a video of an elevator ride when its done!

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

A lot of knowledge and talent you have there....Looks awesome. I want to see a video of an elevator ride when its done!

Thanks bro!

You know I be riding the elevator when it's in :D

272.jpg

275.jpg

277.jpg

Nice work. I didn't get a perspective of how large that addition was until the last few pics. Should be great when it's all finished.

Any plans for the patio area behind the house? Looks like more work is going on there too - looks good, please come to SC and build me a garage :)

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Nice work. I didn't get a perspective of how large that addition was until the last few pics. Should be great when it's all finished.

Any plans for the patio area behind the house? Looks like more work is going on there too - looks good, please come to SC and build me a garage :)

Yeah. We are adding a patio. The bulk of that is about 3 weeks out. I have to order up 2 Alaskan Ceder glue-lams It's looking like they will be 8 3/4" x 24" x 20' :D I need it to carry some weight :01nocomment8so:

Got some plans for a kickass patio so keep an eye out ;)

I would be more then happy to come out and fuck yer shit up..... wait I mean build you a garage :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived