More work keepin me busy :)

kingsuv

Heres a link for those who missed the first part.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...topic=36148This

And you can't forget this one :D

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=9513

is the next phase of the work to the place.

This time I am adding a 20 x 20 room of the back of the game room and adding on to the Master bed on the 2nd floor. We are also putting in a 4x5 elevator in one corner

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not bad for a couple days work.

Finish it off tomorrow with the wrap, sand, wire, bars, and bolts. Inspection Monday. Pour Tuesday and will be lining out walls wed.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thats as far down as you need to go for footings out there? We have to go down a minimum of 36" and work up from there. That makes things a lot easier for you and cheaper. Good luck with the project. As soon as I get my funds in order I will be putting a new roof on my work shop and studio. Having only a 6' to 7' ceiling height is killing me. Plus all the leaks in the damn thing.

I have worked on about 8 high end, big houses over the past 4 years, 4 story 15,000 to 20,000 sq ft monsters. All of them were built with elevator shafts but I have only seen one homeowner that ever put one in. The other ones turned into 4 story tall basement closets lol.

Thats as far down as you need to go for footings out there? We have to go down a minimum of 36" and work up from there. That makes things a lot easier for you and cheaper. Good luck with the project. As soon as I get my funds in order I will be putting a new roof on my work shop and studio. Having only a 6' to 7' ceiling height is killing me. Plus all the leaks in the damn thing.

I have worked on about 8 high end, big houses over the past 4 years, 4 story 15,000 to 20,000 sq ft monsters. All of them were built with elevator shafts but I have only seen one homeowner that ever put one in. The other ones turned into 4 story tall basement closets lol.

The footing has to be in 18" of undisturbed soil then add 8" for above grade slab minim.

More update. All i see is land...

The update for the day is...... Waiting for the inspector. Unless he has some wild hair up his ass, we should be pouring mud mid week.

lots of work!! looks good keep it up

Joo Know it!

I'll be calling for supplies soon ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

The boy took most of these pics :D 18yd of mud today

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thats it for today. Will finish stripping the forms tomorrow and lay out for the patio and walk ways. Looks like another 8 yd of mud on Thursday

That is BEAUTIFUL! Look at the shine on that slab! Awesome work bro - I grew up in Rio Linda, Where abouts are ya? looks more towards elverta-ish.....

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Archived