Noob needs help

I got in my first comp last week. I hit 141.3 db with a single mtx 9500 15 with an arc audio fd1200.1 putting about 1500 watts on it @ 2ohms. The box I am using is made by audio enhancers. The model number is tx400 It has 3.98 goss cubes and about 3.35 net, the port area is 46 sq inches. The resonant frequency of my car is 49 hz. I was wondering what you all thought I could do to gain some db. Should I change my port tuning? Any and all input will be greatly appreciated. I am gonna ride out these next few comps with this box but would like to start out next year with whatever box would be best for my car. Thanks in advance!

he isnt tuned to 49hz. the car resonates at 49hz. read.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

he isnt tuned to 49hz. the car resonates at 49hz. read.

Quoting on the topic or just being a smart ass that has notthing good to input on subject. Anyway depending on what your tuned will help your numbers but dont go too high cuase like I said it more than likely will not be pleasant to yor ears. Is that better Skittles?! Hope it meets your undeniable wisdom "O" smart ass.

Quoting on the topic or just being a smart ass that has notthing good to input on subject. Anyway depending on what your tuned will help your numbers but dont go too high cuase like I said it more than likely will not be pleasant to yor ears. Is that better Skittles?! Hope it meets your undeniable wisdom "O" smart ass.

Skittlesrgood wasnt being a smart ass. My box isnt tuned to 49hz. That is just my cars resonate frequancy. My box is tuned to somewhere between 32-35 hz.

I heard you want to be tuned 10 hz below RF for the best number. How did you figure your RF?

My latest project; 87 Accord Hatchback!... Only got my 6 1/2's in it right now... I'm working on shining my engine to show quality right now, then I'll put it in. System will come around the 1st.

Thanks in advance!
thats not bad, smaller box and higher tuning usually result in higher DB, but it will kill the lows

you know all 3 of us were at that comp? ;) i recognized the decals on your avy on your HHR and was like oh snap i recognize that car

and skittles i love your avy lol

you know all 3 of us were at that comp? ;) i recognized the decals on your avy on your HHR and was like oh snap i recognize that car

and skittles i love your avy lol

Oh yeah!!! He was the guy with the two 18's right? Didnt one of them get damaged or somethin like that?

Evolution, I put a small sealed boxed sub in my trunk and ran tones starting from 30hz up to about 55hz and found the frequency that metered the highest. I only had my volume about halfway up.