Sonic Electronix

HWATS THIS? a big box of HWAT

I have the best idea for all these tweeters

and make money off of them ;-)

deer/animal buzzers for the front of the car

make a little tone generator that bugs animals, and bamm!!

$30 a pair, good profit

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

this will DEF take beast down hahaha

i figurin out how ima wire them up...there all 6 ohm so im sure i can do some parallel series to keep her pretty straight...i gotta get a cheap 2 channel for like 20 bucks now anyone got one they wanna get rid of?

If you wired all 200 of them in parallel what would it be wired to? Or if you wire 100 of them in parallel what would it be wired to?

Thanks

hmm, i wanna do somethin with these but i wished they had some way of mounting them, might put em in the vents of my truck for a lil added effect :)

what kinda cap do u need for these? im gunna get a box when my card comes, hope yall dnt buy all of em n i halfto try to get some some other way lol

but ya maby some pop cycle sticks in the vents with these glued ran off headunit should be ok?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i wish they will put 50 of these in a box for $10 on next deal n we make some cheap componit sets :)

Posted Image

lol, it would be cool but i unno

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

^^ that would be sooo badass

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

where did you guys order these tweeters?

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived