SQMonte Posted August 29, 2009 Report Posted August 29, 2009 Hoochie My vieja found a girls number on my phone and she yelled, 'Tell me hoochie is cabron!!!' Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Cuseikan Posted August 29, 2009 Report Posted August 29, 2009 don't make me pull out my old cell phone and get the million of these I have.
SQMonte Posted August 30, 2009 Author Report Posted August 30, 2009 Wheelchair My homie was downing a 40 and I said, 'Hey where's mine?' He says, 'Don't worry, wheelchair!' Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
EricR Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 this kinda goes with these... what did the mexicans say when the houses fell on em? "Get off me homes!" i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
iTech Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 Mexican word: Bishop, We went to the movies and Lupe fell down and I had to pick the bishop!! Mexican word: July You told me you were going to the store and July to me! Julyer! My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
SQMonte Posted August 30, 2009 Author Report Posted August 30, 2009 Injure Me and my homies were playing poker and when I won, I yelled, 'Injure face!' Tissue Hey vato if you don't know how to do it, let me tissue! Juicy Hey vato I will roll the joint and you tell me if juicy the cops! Sodas My vieja complains a lot and sodas her sister!! Puta Puta phone down and get back to work! Highway I turned around in bed, looked at my wife and said, 'Highway! Put on some make-up, cabrona!!' Juarez My vieja slapped me and I said, ' Juarez your pinche problem?!!' Chile I went out with my lady last night and guess what? Chile me grab her ass!! Water My vieja gets mad and I don't even know water problem is. Cockatoo I was in the bathroom when my homie knocked on the >door and said, 'Hurry! I have to cockatoo!!!' Texas My pinche friend always Texas me dumb jokes! Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
newls1 Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 Cabron means different sayings per which dialect of spanish. If you say Cabron to a Cuban, OMG, RUN!!! If you say it to a Spaniard, means something totally different. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
iTech Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 Cabron means different sayings per which dialect of spanish. If you say Cabron to a Cuban, OMG, RUN!!! If you say it to a Spaniard, means something totally different. Yea you have to be careful, there are a ton of words in Spanish that have different meanings to different cultures. My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
St.Ides Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 Highway I turned around in bed, looked at my wife and said, 'Highway! Put on some make-up, cabrona!!' TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
99GPGTX Posted August 30, 2009 Report Posted August 30, 2009 there has got to be some better ones out there..some are funny but... Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.