tell me this isnt some B.S.

eh, i say all of us bassheads go out, and do what they are doing against motorcycles with the loud ass exhaust and those ricer exhaust/fart cans.... then see how many people really complain lol

yeahh haha i guess we may not have room to talk in some peoples opinions but atleast our music doesnt damage hearing and its enjoyable

They think the low notes are bad we should all go to parts express and get the tweeters for cheap. Build a wall of those and play nothing but high frequencies. See how they like that.

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

HOLY SHIT.. thats a great fucking idea...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

putting 200 tweeters outside your car to annoy the shit out of people wont help us. the only way to stay out of the spot light is to follow the dbdrag credo. dont play you shit at full tilt at stop lights or at night in a residential area. just use that att. button when you get to the light.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

We should take all the people who run that site and set them inside steves tahoe, chickens escalade, and rays hummer to slap the hell out of them.

yea thats true, also put them in Alan dante's car, steve micks, and why not the superstany. burst there ear drums. The youtube video says that they exceeded 170+ db lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

putting 200 tweeters outside your car to annoy the shit out of people wont help us. the only way to stay out of the spot light is to follow the dbdrag credo. dont play you shit at full tilt at stop lights or at night in a residential area. just use that att. button when you get to the light.

I was gunna say it but it seems the popular thing is to hate the police (Who are doing there job enforcing laws) and call laws against noise bullcrap. I agree with the loud exhuast on bikes and fart cans its all annoying, but if they are going to come after sound systems in general then they should go after that as well.

IMO the time to be playing your music full tilt is when driving up to speed out of the neighborhoods.

people who play their music up in neighborhoods or at red lights are douche bags haha

*edit* hearing damage starts at 160DB, and at 170DB, the ear drums begin to rupture (if i remember correctly)

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived