budget coax

troy

ok basically im looking for a budget set of 5 1/4 coax speakers. nothing really fancy just something that will sound decent off hu power.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

ok basically im looking for a budget set of 5 1/4 coax speakers. nothing really fancy just something that will sound decent off hu power.

check out anotherguys for sale section. he has a bunch of BNIB items and good prices. the 5 1/4 pioneers and 4" infinitys are gone though lol i scooped them up already. just an idea

pioneers get decent on HU power and check out some kicker coaxs i have a pair of the DS version and they sound great and loud but id stay away from anything that MTX makes TO me IMO they sounded all muffled

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

whta about fosgate punch coax? power coax? you can get either for roughly 50 bucks.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Archived