Body Dropping The Dually (Freeland Kustomz, ALL DONE NOW WITH PICS!)

looking good....and are you going to keep it on the 16s or move up. here are some pics of my 99 ford on 24s.(just for you to see rim size)Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

whats up freeland this is jay your currently building my wifes front struts for her civic , dually is lookin sik , a good friends of mines dad is a smog teacher in visalia at the college i believe the diesel is only going to be smogged on certain years

Im only going to use 19's on the dually. thats what im geared for, im just not into the headache of clearing 22's on chevys. im not a baller haha

what?!?! lol 22s or 19s this thing is sick and baller IMO :D nice work mang

i love this truck

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

If you think it looks good in the pictures, you should see it in person. Its B E A utiful. It was funny how we had to get the dually started back up. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif lol but heck, it worked though.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived