DC Sound Lab

How about a DC Audio Level 4 group buy guys?

Or they could just do a DC sub and amp combo since they have their own amps.

I like this idea.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

What's even better than a DC Audio group buy is maybe convince DC Audio and Sundown audio to create some great package deals on subs/amps.

For example, imagine a package deal of (2) DC Audio level 4 xl's + one of those Sundown Audio 3000 amps?

It's like the sundown amps were made for those subs :clapping:

since sundown makes their own subs that wouldn't make much sense and DC also has amps so packaging their subs with another companies amps wouldn't make much sense either

No offense, but this is kinda rude to do towards Rusty.

The best way to go about this is to privately PM him about doing so, not posting it publicly on an open forum. Then people start say, me 2, me 3, me 4 etc etc etc and then you have maybe a few handfuls of people wanting in on this and getting their hopes up before the man himself even says so.

Honestly DC subs are so cheaply priced for what they are, why do you even need a group buy? Take those already said prices as a thank you for getting a great product.