u should get a license graduate 11th grade and get a slammin stock system and nod yer head with your baseball cap backwards blowing bubbles with bubbalicious gum

;]

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

haha dont hate the kickers. Mines pretty nice, but I can't wait to get a bl 15", but that is far far away

no hate here lol. just hating when people think they're the absolute best and they laugh when you mention Fi or a similar company

u should get a license graduate 11th grade and get a slammin stock system and nod yer head with your baseball cap backwards blowing bubbles with bubbalicious gum

;]

haha then he would be a real badass... I think the whole things kinda rediculous anyways I went to school with a bunch of people with best buy systems that sounded decent (mine was always louder cough cough) but nobody really played their shit full tilt in the parking lot, How much attention do you relly need at school like that. You will all hopefully grow outta that stage anyway cuz I personally and I feel most of the people on here bump respectfully meaning not through parkin lots, neighborhoods, late at night and at stop lights etc.

But that doesnt mean you shouldnt at least give those losers a quick blast to show them they got nothin good goin on for audio and make them feel like the idiots they are but other than that why slam your stuff at school?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

haha then he would be a real badass... I think the whole things kinda rediculous anyways I went to school with a bunch of people with best buy systems that sounded decent (mine was always louder cough cough) but nobody really played their shit full tilt in the parking lot, How much attention do you relly need at school like that. You will all hopefully grow outta that stage anyway cuz I personally and I feel most of the people on here bump respectfully meaning not through parkin lots, neighborhoods, late at night and at stop lights etc.

But that doesnt mean you shouldnt at least give those losers a quick blast to show them they got nothin good goin on for audio and make them feel like the idiots they are but other than that why slam your stuff at school?

ya they blast it at the cross walk and at the school parking lot..then drive like dicks through a residential streets close to the school..not something i'm do...tottaly with you jared

Edited by HondaxPower

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

shit at least you can play your music full tilt at school. At my high school that i attended you got 2 warnings which they would suspend your parking privilege for 2 weeks if you got caught thumpin a 3rd time they revoked your privileges for the entire year. They didnt bullshit about loud music at my school I think alot of it had to do with the fact we had 5 county cops at my school at all times cuz we had 3 seperate parking lots

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

we had 5 parking lots and only 1 cop. theyd get onto us about loud music but thats about it.

we were blarin hank jr on my buddy's PA in his truck in the parkin lot one day and the principle came out and asked if we had any more lol

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Yeah, kids with xplodes think they're louder than me.

They have no idea.

Today at lunch a few came to my car and were sticking their head in and they couldn't even breath.

But they're don't knows, they think those "beat" songs that just go bump bump bump are the shit.

But hey what can you do, just sit there and think in your head that their whole system cost as much as a pair of shoes.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

thats what happens at highschool, duh

up here at college i'm directly down the block from the highschool, and feel like an old man when im sitting in my living room doing homework and half a dozen kids drive by with their 2 12's and the volume as high as it goes...

then i just think "damn, i wish i could max my volume and drive through residentials all day and get away with it."

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

thats what happens at highschool, duh

up here at college i'm directly down the block from the highschool, and feel like an old man when im sitting in my living room doing homework and half a dozen kids drive by with their 2 12's and the volume as high as it goes...

then i just think "damn, i wish i could max my volume and drive through residentials all day and get away with it."

i actually live right across the road from my highschool lol....

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread