Second Skin Audio

Need choosing between 3 sub companies

Both IA and Shocker seem to be a biy on a higher price level then Treo, yet Treo is equaly as good and proven. So to me the choice is clear.

you obviously have never priced treo treo=expensive

shocker is pretty new so they have less word of mouth (shocker Brazil and the original shocker is 2 different company's)

IA is meh another run of the mill sub nothing special

really depends what you want in a sub

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

so i was reading about the shocker subwoofer

and it said it can do 20,000 wrms for 3 seconds

HOLY SHITT! :o

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Id go either shocker or IA....cuz I agree with ray..never seen em before...and I hear great things about IA...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Id go either shocker or IA....cuz I agree with ray..never seen em before...and I hear great things about IA...

I read on TermPro that a guy with 1 Shocker Apocolipse 12 did a 157.XX with about 10K in Street A. Also I read a post from Murilo somewhere that they had already been testing the Apocolipse at 30K+ and where having no problems, I will see if I can find the post.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.