Sonic Electronix

sorry to hear that man, I know when I am about to pull into places I turn my shit down and usually have my backseats down for more air to pass through the back trunk and always put those up before I walk away from car. Having a trunk setup I guess is a little better but still, you never now. Hopefully you find out who it was and give him an ole fashion beat down.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

it will get rebuilt and be louder, but not in this car.

Loud ass alarm, different car, more power and more subs :hairtrick:

But until then the loudest beat i got is my cell phone :censored:

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

After reading this thread last night, I was sitting in my recliner in my living room and had fallen asleep for a few minutes (maybe 15 at the most). When I woke up my heart was beating fast and I had a feeling like my car had been burglarized so I ran out the front door to survey the damage and everything was fine. I came back in the house and realized that I had a very weird dream....I dreamt that while my current gf was watching me do work on my ex-gf (if you catch my drift), somebody was stripping my car of the system I just put in it.

I don't know what's more weird, my gf watching me boink my ex or me running out to my car in fear that it had been relieved of my beat after waking up from this dream.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

After reading this thread last night, I was sitting in my recliner in my living room and had fallen asleep for a few minutes (maybe 15 at the most). When I woke up my heart was beating fast and I had a feeling like my car had been burglarized so I ran out the front door to survey the damage and everything was fine. I came back in the house and realized that I had a very weird dream....I dreamt that while my current gf was watching me do work on my ex-gf (if you catch my drift), somebody was stripping my car of the system I just put in it.

I don't know what's more weird, my gf watching me boink my ex or me running out to my car in fear that it had been relieved of my beat after waking up from this dream.

This made me lol, literally.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

That really sucks.. i hope that you find the person/people who did this. Thieves suck

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.