Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

ok lets get real...lets say you take your stuff to steve meade..he has your ride for 5 months..you get it,it looks amazing..and the first thing your gonna do is start tearin shit apart to "look at shit" comon man.and how was i to know the amps were wired wrong?theres covers that go on the front and back of the amp rack.And believe me im not asking for your SYMPATHY..or anybody elses...i posted this stuff so it would be before and after of what will be-being changed.And im not worried about fuckin with them,id rather just leave that alone and move forward.

and yes,im in good hands now...i hope :D shot at you david :D

If I took my ride to SMD I wouldnt have to worry about inspecting the build as I could have followed it here and on youtube:P. Seriously tho Im not sayin tear it apart. I was sayin look at the details. Ya know the big stuff was the box, the amp rack, and the wiring. I would have wanted to know where stuff was incase I blew a fuse or something.

Im just sayin man the mad props you gave them before and now your here sayin "look at how they fucked up." After readin further down I see this will be the fourth time you upgrade. Screw me once my bad do it twice are both tards but three times...wow.

I still dont get the whole leave em alone and move forward. Would you be thinking that if you was out hunting down another HOE to rebuild?

Whatever man good luck. Hope THIS time you are satisfied.

Go check yo lawn homie

back off dude, he made some mistakes and has openly admitted to that what more do you want?

he has every right to slam the wiring in the truck, it's a hack job, the glass and beauty work was top notch, he got took and he knows it, no need to rail on the guy.

Exspose the shop .... contact Better Buisness Bureau....Lawsuit ...CLOSE THEM DOWN !

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

back off dude, he made some mistakes and has openly admitted to that what more do you want?

he has every right to slam the wiring in the truck, it's a hack job, the glass and beauty work was top notch, he got took and he knows it, no need to rail on the guy.

thanks you david

Exspose the shop .... contact Better Buisness Bureau....Lawsuit ...CLOSE THEM DOWN !

read the thread..there already closed lol

that was bs not doing the install correct, im subscribing

03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab

H/U: Pioneer 4200UB

Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1

Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped

Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2

Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52

Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP

Batts: 5 sprinter data safe

Big 3 0ga

New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's

My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log

02 Ranger X Cab Build

02 Ranger Build 2

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com

http://www.dcpowerinc.com/

http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/

Youtube Vids

If I took my ride to SMD I wouldnt have to worry about inspecting the build as I could have followed it here and on youtube:P. Seriously tho Im not sayin tear it apart. I was sayin look at the details. Ya know the big stuff was the box, the amp rack, and the wiring. I would have wanted to know where stuff was incase I blew a fuse or something.

Im just sayin man the mad props you gave them before and now your here sayin "look at how they fucked up." After readin further down I see this will be the fourth time you upgrade. Screw me once my bad do it twice are both tards but three times...wow.

I still dont get the whole leave em alone and move forward. Would you be thinking that if you was out hunting down another HOE to rebuild?

Whatever man good luck. Hope THIS time you are satisfied.

LMAO :lol: you are funny

and good luck on the rebuild bro!! but dont make the 4 18s box too tall ive learned that lesson a couple times haha

Roseville, CA

Archived