Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

I Cant believe that happened to you man, im glad the shop i go to doesnt fuck people over like that. How do they know how to glass nice looking pods, and pillars, but they dont know to fuse something? My 1st system i put in I fused it with 2 1/0 guage stinger anl 100 amp fuses. And there Pros? Good luck with the install and it must be nice to fly someone out to your house like that. Make sure to put this in the uninterupted log too. Gl man.

I Cant believe that happened to you man, im glad the shop i go to doesnt fuck people over like that. How do they know how to glass nice looking pods, and pillars, but they dont know to fuse something? My 1st system i put in I fused it with 2 1/0 guage stinger anl 100 amp fuses. And there Pros? Good luck with the install and it must be nice to fly someone out to your house like that. Make sure to put this in the uninterupted log too. Gl man.

I know thats why i was so suprised man,there fiberglass work was freakin awesome..so i just ASSUMED i got that same quality in the wiring part.boy was i wrong..Its all good tho..all the 0g i ordered is gonnna do it right :D

and ill be sure to get another UBL going with all the new rebuild stuff going down!

Holy shit. That frikken sucks. At least when something bad happens you got people like David who step up and do whats right...some good people on this site.

Did you have it metered before you found all this shit? I can't remember seeing numbers. (too many builds to follow haha)

Just curious to see the change in numbers.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I just watched those vids and now I'm really upset! That's just sad dude!!!

Hopefully I can get a chance to come up there to meet you and David and check out the work yal will be doing!

yeah it is,come on up man,just dont get in the way lol we gonna be slingin wire and rippin wood :D if you come im gonna put yo ass to work hahaha

Holy shit. That frikken sucks. At least when something bad happens you got people like David who step up and do whats right...some good people on this site.

Did you have it metered before you found all this shit? I can't remember seeing numbers. (too many builds to follow haha)

Just curious to see the change in numbers.

Yeah man,i couldnt even tell yall how much i appreciate him doing what hes doing..i bet theres NOBODY else that would.I greatly appreciate it and it means the world to me (no homo lol) just being real.never really metered it on music..i think i burped a 154.2...so lets see where it goes from here :D

dude I am speachless...... I do all my own installs always have, I have a good relationship with a shop (bob and rons world wide sterreo here is one of there builds a porsche (link here) ) they kno there shit and every installer there is top notch, when I have questions this is where I turn.

cant wait to see the new build done right

It shocks me that a shop would do this on such a large build, this isnt your normal daily driver amp and sub install I guess they assumed that you wouldnt take it apart or you didnt kno what you were looking at

dude I am speachless...... I do all my own installs always have, I have a good relationship with a shop (bob and rons world wide sterreo here is one of there builds porch build ) they kno there shit and every installer there is top notch, when I have questions this is where I turn.

cant wait to see the new build done right

It shocks me that a shop would do this on such a large build, this isnt your normal daily driver amp and sub install I guess they assumed that you wouldnt take it apart or you didnt kno what you were looking at

34 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

sorry i had to lol

Yeah i cant wait to see it finished either.i promise you its gonna be sikkk.And definatly not your normal daily driver..only other daily driver like this that i know of is over there in cali :D

And your right..i would have never taken it apart..and wouldnt have even looked or know what i was looking at..thanks to this forum and steve and david..shits getting redone..its going down!

when done you should take it to the shop and school them on how to properly wire a system...

x2.

I think that shop owes you some type of explanation or remediation or something. It was obviously unprepared for a system of that scope, but that's not your fault.

Those power wires were just waiting to either catch-a-fire or burn your amps up. Maybe you didn't think to feel them, but I would bet those wires were getting warm too. One of the four 0 ga. wires going through that metal looked to be missing its grommet (no fuses!!) and those tiny self-tapping screws on your ground was probably one big reason why your amps were getting so hot.

It's good you make vids of the prior work. Maybe they'll throw you a head unit or something to keep you from bad-mouthing them. :diablo:

x2.

I think that shop owes you some type of explanation or remediation or something. It was obviously unprepared for a system of that scope, but that's not your fault.

Those power wires were just waiting to either catch-a-fire or burn your amps up. Maybe you didn't think to feel them, but I would bet those wires were getting warm too. One of the four 0 ga. wires going through that metal looked to be missing its grommet (no fuses!!) and those tiny self-tapping screws on your ground was probably one big reason why your amps were getting so hot.

It's good you make vids of the prior work. Maybe they'll throw you a head unit or something to keep you from bad-mouthing them. :diablo:

Yeah ive been lucky on not having an inferno,the amps would get so hot you couldnt even touch them.Like one girl i had in my truck was leaning across the console ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif on why) but anyways she had on shorts and her knee slid on the seat and touched one of the amps and it burnt the shit outta her leg...she was pissed..and so was i lol

There will be tons of vids to come..mostly packages in the mail for right now..but when david gets here on the 11th the destruction/rebuild will begin.

Archived