Marky Marks 25KW tahoe funky fresh rebuild (updates pg125)6-3-10

That really sucks that you got screwed over by the shop, but i am sure your rebuild will be bad ass.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Damn Price, That blows, most local shops around here are cheap and do shit just about like that! I even feel better about riding in a vehicle i installed in, because i know nothing is going to go wrong, you never know how and what they did installing something man! Keep your head up and take your time if your nervous man Good Luck!

Oh im not nervous..thats what i got david for lol thank god for that!

Perfect example of why I stopped having stereo shops do my installs 16 years ago. The amount you've spent on this system probably tops what i've spent on all of my systems combined, so if they'll do you like this spending the kind of coin you did, just imagine the crap they do for people who spend $500

Its definatly pricey fooowwww shoooowww,but hopefully this will be it for a while

they did a good job on the finish work but TOTALLY missed the basics....LOL I just told my wife and her first words were " crap its going to catch on fire.." and she knows nothing about stereos except how to turn it on..

good luck and Im SURE David will hook you up.

LOL tru that,and im confident that david will hook it up proper!

Damn bro, just caught up on the thread....sorry to hear about your hoe. Good thing SUPER DAVE is coming out! Blows my mind what some people try to get away with. Good luck, and cant wait for the rebuild..... :spiteful:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Damn bro, i thought Circuit City breaking my door panel retainers was bad, i'd go down there and tear them all new ones if i was you. Good luck with the re-build, it's gonna be sick after David works his magic

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

First I want to say wow that sucks.

Now seriously man I dont understand why you let that shit go from the beginning? The amps up front are RIGHT there you cant say you never realized it was done that way unless you never payed attention. The stuff under the seat..did you not ever raise the seats up and just look at how they did it? If I dropped the dough you did on a build I would have been out inspecting that shit for atleast three hours before I left the parking lot. Im not trying to hate or anything but I dont have any sympathy as its YOUR fault for not looking first. Everything your listing as wrong for the most part was things you SHOULD have asked before you paid. I also wouldnt let this go. You have a civil suit against them for how they did that shit. Its by no means proper or even safe. I would invest some cash in a decent lawyer and sue the bitches. Getting a jusgement against them could cause them to have issues getting financial help later on.

Good luck on the rebuild. If David is coming to fix this shit then your in good hands.

Go check yo lawn homie

Archived