Sampsonite Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 vid 2 of 2 of finals..youl love this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXAJPbZwyso I just realized I was RIGHT Behind you when you were recording Neil Barbers shirt go crazy. Seriously, we probably rubbed up against eachother in the crowd --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Andrew2944r Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 It was nice meeting all you guys, was a fun but busy weekend. Team Ampere Audio
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 7, 2009 Author Report Posted October 7, 2009 So i had to take my amp rack apart partially to be able to get that one that blew out.Heres the pix
HaMSaMMiCH Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 DAMN MAN!!!! looks like the fets caught FIRE! CAUTION! POOR INSTALLATION MAY SHORT BOTH YOUR SYSTEM AND WALLET
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 Loved the two finals vids man, I'll be in attendance in 2010(if finals actually occurs)... Any word back from RD yet as to what exactly happened with the D9?? Btw can the D9s be strapped?? I'm gonna be running 12-15k in my new setup and still deciding on what amps. Also any positive or negative comments u have about them let me know. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted October 7, 2009 Author Report Posted October 7, 2009 DAMN MAN!!!! looks like the fets caught FIRE! yeeepppp Loved the two finals vids man, I'll be in attendance in 2010(if finals actually occurs)... Any word back from RD yet as to what exactly happened with the D9?? Btw can the D9s be strapped?? I'm gonna be running 12-15k in my new setup and still deciding on what amps. Also any positive or negative comments u have about them let me know. yes they can be strapped,i have 2 strapped on my 4 18s right now and they bang like hell still.Ill sell you 2 of mine for 1600.thats how much i paid for one of them.They produce hella power,2 of them with good voltage at .5 or 1ohm will get you 12k easy..let me know.
Beanz Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 I just realized I was RIGHT Behind you when you were recording Neil Barbers shirt go crazy. Seriously, we probably rubbed up against eachother in the crowd HMMM so i see footlong never seen this side of you lol That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 yes they can be strapped,i have 2 strapped on my 4 18s right now and they bang like hell still. Ill sell you 2 of mine for 1600.thats how much i paid for one of them.They produce hella power,2 of them with good voltage at .5 or 1ohm will get you 12k easy..let me know. You son of a bitch to throw out a deal like that to me right now, just bought a new car to compete/drive to shows with this past weekend so now free money for a lil bit. Any reason why you're selling them?? The D9s have dual power/ground terminals right?? Gonna run something new on the SHWs?? I'm gonna have more than enough voltage, that won't be a problem. SUV i bought has a single 280amp Ohio Gen alt and comes w/ a mounting bracket for dual alts. It should sit @ 14+ all day long w/ dual 280amp alts + 7 Kinetik 2400s and I got an extra 200ft of 2/0ga that I've been waiting to use. Still deciding on the 4 12s though. Idk though man, I'm sorta reluctant to throw out that kind of $$ on amps you said got extremely hot and were in an extremely poor setup before. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence, but I'm definitely gonna think about it though. Either way it would be like 2-3 weeks before I'd have the expendable cash. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Boon Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 Did it just let go for no reason? Possibly snapped off an output FET. If you're not getting it done under warranty send it to Chris at db-r.com He knows these amps so well (It's exactly the same as an Atomic AT5000) and rebuilds them stronger than factory 10.x volts fo' life!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.