wildbeast15 Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 u be given too many fouls.. ur a ref The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
Marlo Stanfield Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 Dont post food pics man, I'm starving my ass off at work rite now and can't get out for lunch yet lol. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 12, 2009 Author Report Posted November 12, 2009 I know you need some videos haha just bring me over so I can eat I'm hungry right now! haha i might..never know about ol price u be given too many fouls.. ur a ref haha i just call em like i see em,funnyt thing is i hardly notice any while im demoing,just when im editing the vids i catch all of it Dont post food pics man, I'm starving my ass off at work rite now and can't get out for lunch yet lol. Your lucky ,i cant figure out how to do it,but give me a lil while,ill get david to school me on it... oh yeah i retired the "25K RMS" plate...anybody wana guess what my new one is?
JPagan Posted November 12, 2009 Report Posted November 12, 2009 oh yeah i retired the "25K RMS" plate...anybody wana guess what my new one is? " got SPL"
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 12, 2009 Author Report Posted November 12, 2009 " got SPL" Lol your definatly gona trip when u see it,its my nickname that the whole internet has givin me so I git it as a joke...and another first..let me see if I can post a pic of the food from last night for yall from my phone
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 17, 2009 Author Report Posted November 17, 2009 ok got a little somethin somethin in the mail today so things should start rollin now thats all
Bills Posted November 17, 2009 Report Posted November 17, 2009 hurry up slow poke. haha, meade is beating you!!!! lol Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 17, 2009 Author Report Posted November 17, 2009 hurry up slow poke. haha, meade is beating you!!!! lolBills I know dammit lol..its all good tho..he mista miagi
loganberry Posted November 17, 2009 Report Posted November 17, 2009 isnt that the same monitor he has? My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 17, 2009 Author Report Posted November 17, 2009 isnt that the same monitor he has? yes it is, BUT for the record,i had mine before he did (probably since the first of this year) not that it matters either way but just putting that out there
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.